Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Bloodied Shards IC (CLOSED!)

frostwyrmm wrote:
I feel like that shard is going to turn into its own little side story at this pace ^_^'
Yes
She wrapped her in a hug then brushes her hair out of her face. "Hey now, everything is going to be alright. I'm going to heal you up okay? Then why dont you let me try to work with the shard. After all, what can be scarier than the things I've seen?" She chuckles as she gently places Liliaths hand in her own.

As before her eyes glow white and her viens glow slightly this time. She mumbles something foreign and hovers her finger over Liliaths palm. She then moves it across the wound. As she does this the wound is healing and as if nothing ever happened.

She opens her eyes. "There. All healed up and ready for anything." She smiles. "Can you let me see the shard? I could always show you mine but it's best I dont show you here. Too confined." She smiles.

"Are you both okay though? You guys were pretty white a few minutes ago." She looks at them both with concern.
Avitrathephoenix Topic Starter

Katia wrote:
Got my post half way written. I'll try to finish it tomorrow.

Awesome awesome!

frostwyrmm wrote:
I feel like that shard is going to turn into its own little side story at this pace ^_^'

No complaints here!
"It is very scary even he thought it was scary, oh it hurts so bad." She said crying. "How did you do that!" Liliath said looking to the now dissapeard wound. Liliath grabbed the shard it was fully coverd in blood "Its a bit of a mess, anyways we are going to get all the shards and then sell them." Liliath said well pointing to Alastor "Then we buy a castle and then i am a princess."
"I am what is called a healing demon. Of course I can still do basic demon stuff but healing is my thing you could say. As for selling these, honestly the only person interested would be the woman who attacked us earlier. And let's face it, that would not be good." She sighs a bit.

"If you want to be a princess and have a castle, that's easy to obtain and the best part is I can probably get you the best of the best all without buying a thing. Perks of scaring people I suppose." She smiles slyly.

She takes the shard in her hand and takes out her chain and sickle. She slices her hand as blood spills on the shard. "Oh my my my. This is something different. It's like I can feel and see everything differently. You've got a good one if you can understand what it is." Her hand heals instantly and she cleans off the shard. "I can figure it out in no time flat if youd like. I'd give you mine however, it's a bit too much for... well the human body. And I dont want you to die." She says nonchalantly as she holds the shard.
Neo Angelo (played by dantefrancis)

"Mind if I try?Maybe I could figure out."Neo grabbed the shard before anyone could answer.He took a deep breath before stabbing the shard through his hand.He was immediately taken away by this feeling.This was like his sense through the arm,only...Hyper-senstive.But an idea came into his head.He would suck the feeling into his arm,while trying to avoid Alastor,Lilith,And Jules.His arm would glow again,but he clench his hand,making more blood spill.
Jules Geist wrote:
"I am what is called a healing demon. Of course I can still do basic demon stuff but healing is my thing you could say. As for selling these, honestly the only person interested would be the woman who attacked us earlier. And let's face it, that would not be good." She sighs a bit.

"If you want to be a princess and have a castle, that's easy to obtain and the best part is I can probably get you the best of the best all without buying a thing. Perks of scaring people I suppose." She smiles slyly.

She takes the shard in her hand and takes out her chain and sickle. She slices her hand as blood spills on the shard. "Oh my my my. This is something different. It's like I can feel and see everything differently. You've got a good one if you can understand what it is." Her hand heals instantly and she cleans off the shard. "I can figure it out in no time flat if youd like. I'd give you mine however, it's a bit too much for... well the human body. And I dont want you to die." She says nonchalantly as she holds the shard.

"Maybe she won't attack us if we simply sell the shards, she could give us everything for the shards."Liliath said smiling a bit "No don't scare people that's rude."

"No you don't have to I can figure it out myself." "Can I have the shard back now." She sighed annoyed when Neo got it, Liliath didn't want anybody to get harmed "Give it back."
Neo Angelo (played by dantefrancis)

Neo gave her back the shard,thinking about the shard ability.It isn't magic,otherwise his arm would be glowing constantly,and that would get him nerves.But that feeling was everything and everywhere.What worse,was that it was moving."The kid got the shard that probably controls energy,but that's completely different what we all felt.But she could control something that's in people,meaning that she could kill people just by give a glance,so she is now the dangerous one on the group.No offense to you two.",Neo said.Rudra was surprised by Neo's thinking. Nomally he was blunt and forgetfully .Which reminded Rudra,"Neo what about Alasitor,don't you think that you give him back to Jules.Neo nodded,and summoned the sword before giving it to Jules."Alastor,Lily,If you want I could give your own devil arm,if you want."
"Its out if the question Liliath... we are not selling these to her. Has anyone even showed you a video yet?... probably not I suppose so here. I salvaged it from my house fire. Just... watch it." She sighs as it plays the message.

"If you are only going to sell it, then perhaps I intrusted the shard to the wrong person." Her tone was colder than usual but she meant well. A tinge of sadness filled her eyes but it was hidden by the serious look in her eyes.

"Neo you need to think of yourself sometimes. Getting hurt to accomplish a simple goal is unnecessary and we would all appreciate it if you would rely on us sometimes too." She says as she stares at him.
"Thanks. Why do you want to give them a demon arm? It seems like its doing you some harm. I dont know... I'll just sit for a minute. It's not up to me." She says as she takes Alasitor and sits against a tree. She holds onto her necklace and messes with it.
"I don't care video or not, I can do with my shard what I want don't act like you are my mother or something cause you are nto. Why do you people even care!" Liliath lifted her hands in the air she was frustrated and didn't understood the seriousness of this situation.

She climbed in a tree "Well then maybe you did, fine if you don't trust me then I simply leave bye!" Liliath jumped out the tree and started walking with the shard in her hand away from the group
Prepare for a grumpy Liliath
Jules is already so good luck if you make her mad
*Its Liliath drama time* Lol
"Liliath! I have no time for these games!" She yells and spreads her wings. Her eyes turn black as she flies and takes the shard. "You think this is some sort of game kid? It's not! So quit acting like you should be alone after one thing doesnt go your way!" She huffs and carries her back. "Nobody wants you to leave but if you want to then go. But this shard? You cant have it anymore until you start taking this seriously!" She didnt want to be harsh but this topic was serious.
She places the shard in her skin and healed the open wound.
"And I have no time for you!" She yells "Let go off me, let go off me freak let go!" Liliath looked angry "Give it back its my shard you gave it to me, if you give something to someone it is their belonging." "You know what, I am going to find this person who wants the shards and when I find her i'll give her all the shards she wants goodbye!" Liliath said storming away "I don't care about any of you, you are all stupid."

Liliath started running, she was angry but sad in the same time.
No worries usually when things go wrong Liliath often comes back, but there is also a change she stays away

(sighs) Guess I should keep an eye on things, huh?

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Bloodied Shards IC (CLOSED!)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus