Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Bloodied Shards IC (CLOSED!)

She takes the shard out of her arm and kicks a tree which leaves a sizable dent in it. Leaving partially splintered. Her eyes dont change from black. "This thing controls germs and bacteria. Things of that nature. I could feel it in my body." She says a little weakly. "Give her some space. She will cool down." She says as she stares in the direction of where Liliath ran off to.
Lol you can I'm just really ticked off at work so this kinda helped release... granted I wish I was my full fledged Jules tbh. A lot more anger would be coming out
Avitrathephoenix Topic Starter

Please remember that "germ" and "bacteria" are not concepts that are likely to be known to.... essentially anyone native to that world. The would not have been discovered yet.
Liliath climbed in a tree "People are stupid and demons to." She coverd her face with her hands and started crying "It was my shard, it was my shard." She spoke to herself "But i'll get my revenge, yes I will!" "No more tears Liliath." She jumped down and continued walking
so now Liliath is off on her own and I am not sure in what kind of trouble she could get. Anyone suggetions or ideas?
Neo Angelo (played by dantefrancis)

Neo just stayed silent,and look at the sky."You see yourself in her,and think that's she's gonna make the same mistake that you did years ago."Neo just stayed silent at that,and sat himself down on the ground.Should he...nah,not now or ever for that matter.

I've got some ideas. :3
Tell me them please
I'm low key getting flash backs of something from a previous rp that had me emotionally drained and not in a good way. I wont go into detail but I may not be very chatty at least until I simmer

If you wanna talk to me about it, Rachel, you know where to message me
Maybe later I'd rather not cry at work 😅

Cookiesareyummie wrote:
Tell me them please

Working on ways of writing things in. Once I have a specific plan and a clearer view of how to make it interesting, I'll start scheming with you.

Also, to that group, I'd encourage you to make a group DM where you can work out your collective ideas. You all clearly have different ways you want this to go, and, while that's fine IC, I will not be very tolerant of OOC anger showing up. If things get problematic, invite me into it. That's all I'm going to say on that.
Avitrathephoenix wrote:
Cookiesareyummie wrote:
Tell me them please

Working on ways of writing things in. Once I have a specific plan and a clearer view of how to make it interesting, I'll start scheming with you.

Also, to that group, I'd encourage you to make a group DM where you can work out your collective ideas. You all clearly have different ways you want this to go, and, while that's fine IC, I will not be very tolerant of OOC anger showing up. If things get problematic, invite me into it. That's all I'm going to say on that.

Alright
I hope you dont think I'm angry or anything at anyone! I've had probably the worst work day in a long time so my stress level is pretty high up there. I am not dumb. I wont take it out on you guys I'm just trying to simmer. And yeah we have different ideas but personally im just going with it for now.
Shall I make a groupchat for all our ideas?

SeaWarriorRachel wrote:
I hope you dont think I'm angry or anything at anyone! I've had probably the worst work day in a long time so my stress level is pretty high up there. I am not dumb. I wont take it out on you guys I'm just trying to simmer. And yeah we have different ideas but personally im just going with it for now.

Understood. I was more just worried about future possibilities of personalities and stories clashing, and I wanted to head it off in advance. Sorry for not being the most tactful. '^v^ You're all passionate and creative, and I've seen how different stories intersecting can clash just as much as they make an even more impressive one. <3

Cookiesareyummie wrote:
Shall I make a groupchat for all our ideas?

Since you four are working as a group, I think having a forum where you can work out your collective story and strategies seems like a good idea. Up to you four, though. ~v^
Sounds as a good plan!
Alastor Kain (played by frostwyrmm)

((Hoo boy, so things hit the metaphorical fan then, eh? Alllllrighty then, catch up time.))

Alastor shook his head. "I should be fine. Just rattled is all. Shouldn't need a new arm either, distinguishing features work against me, you could say. Thanks for the offer though, Neo."

After the fight between Jules and Liliath, Alastor stepped forward, shocked. "Jules.. I know she was thinking selfishly, but was that really how we should've handled it?"

Alastor looked towards where Liliath had run off, worry written on his face. "We need to find her. The kid lost track of you two not long after we split up before. She keeps going, who knows what danger she'll put herself in. I ain't having that hanging on my conscience. When we find her though, we need to be calm and collected. And each of us needs an answer to the question she asked: 'Why do we care?' We need to make sure her voice is heard."

I ain't ever turning my back again.
Sounds good to me

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Bloodied Shards IC (CLOSED!)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus