Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Bloodied Shards IC (CLOSED!)

Yup! Nothing like a good pun to bring people together..... against whoever said it. I live for those pained groans of a successful pun XD

On another note, another group name could be 'Bound by Blood', for a more serious one.
Neo Angelo (played by dantefrancis)

Neo was high in the sky,and when he looked behind him,he was the other staying and talking.He was curious,but he had to find Lily.When he did find her,he was her going in a brush.He face palmed himself,but keeping the fact that she was a kid.He slowly descended before saying,"Not a good hider are you?"
Liliath sighed and looked very upset when Neo find her. She decided to stand up and to run away again, she ran very fast deeper and deeper in the woods. Even Liliath herself struggeld to see in this place of the woods, it was very dark because the tress blocked the sunlight

Neo procced to run after her,and slowly looked around before realizing one thing,this was an area he's been before.The area where he a fought an orc.If the orc was still here...."Kid,stop running! I know who lives here and if he sees you,your dead you hear me!"He shouted to Lilith
Liliath did not care and simply kept running and then climbed in a tree. Maybe Neo would get scared and would go away, if he did she would stay in these part of the woods. Orc's did not exsist right?
Avitrathephoenix Topic Starter

peoples' pun-pain fuels my existence. @v@
I enjoy puns so either works
She spread her wings as she grabbed Alastor and flew to catch up with Neo and heard Liliath yelling back at him. "Did you just say an Orc lives here?" She asks Neo as she sets Alastor down so he can run.

"Lil please. I know you probably dispise me right now but if an Orc lives here you need to get out of there!" She practically cries out. She flies around frantically looking for her. She hits a few branches which cut up her arms and face but she didnt care or seem to notice in her panic. She wanted to find her before the Orc did.

"Kid,I'm not joking!"Then there was a stomp,then another,then another."Shiit..."Neo slowy turned around and saw that the orc was still alive.The orc was greenish in color,and that two teeth sticking out.He- was almost as big as the tree Lily was on...Almost.His body was littered with scars and weapon from fallen warriors."Hey Runda...Look,I'm sorry trepassing on your turf,let me grab the kid and-"His sentence was cut short by a punch by the large orc.He crashed into an tree,causing it to fall down."Okay,fine..."He put Rudra away,and grabbed his sword on his back,pointing it to Rundra.The orc would pull out an large ax and sword and got into into a offensive stance.
"Orcs don't exsist liar!" Liliath yeled well she climbed higher and higher until a branch broke off, Liliath fell down luckily on another branch however she fell of this one to. She managed to grab he branch above her "Help me!"She screamed "I can't hold this branch any longer, help!" Liliath screamed and cried, with her left hand she letted go of the branch. If she would fall down she would either break her neck or her back or worse the orc would get her!

Then she noticed the orc "Help me!" She screamed louder "Mommy!" She never yelled for her mother, she felt already embarrsed
Alastor Kain (played by frostwyrmm)

Alastor instinctively began to run as he heard shouting ahead, however no sooner than he had started, he was being lifted up and flown directly toward the commotion. Whatever experience it may have been was overshadowed by what had been said.

"Monkey! Ah, hell, Liliath! We'll stay here if you want, just please, show us where you are! Until you do, we can't leave you alone here!" Alastor cried out, fear for her safety evident in every word. "Please! Just give me a chance to talk to you!"

((Crap, too slow. Ignore my previous message))

Alastor looked over to the situation unfolding before him. "Ah, hell! Jules! Get Liliath to a safe distance!"

Damn it, that thing'll tear me apart up close. Alastor opened one of his waterskins and cut his hand, before pulling out his shard. Here's hoping this works like I think it will!

"Neo, duck!" Alastor brought the water out and formed it into a spike before freezing it and launching it forward, aiming for the orc's right shoulder.

"Damn...Still hits like a Hell Knight."He groans as he slowly got up.He saw Lilith,that was a good thing.Bad thing?So did Rundra.Rundra would look at the little girl hanging then looked at Neo.He showed a tooth grin as he went to her.Neo had a flashback,a pretty bad one.Rundra ate girl near Lilith age,and did,while Neo watched in vain.Neo decide that won't happened again,by grabbing Lilith with his spectral arm and bring her close to him before the orc reached.His grip was gentle as he set Lilith on a more stable tree.Rundra was surprised,as he never seen that ability form Neo before.Neo pointed the sword at the orc and said."I'm not just going to sit back and relive the same-Damn-MEMORY.",with his eyes,veins and arm,glowing a crimson red.Rundra looked a bit scared before getting hit with the ice spike,Roaring in pain.Neo then took the chance to run and tackle it to the ground."Leave him to me get Lilith out of here!"
Liliath noticed the orc looking at her, she started screaming louder. "Help me!" Then Neo came to save her, that was the only good thing of this whole situation. Liliath looked a bit shocked when she sat in the tree, she didn't want to go back to Neo, Alastor and Jules. But maybe the orc would come back.

She managed to hid ein the tree again and started crying loudly

As the fight between Neo and Rundra went on,there were some...changes between Neo.Red pusling veins appear all over his body.His arms,up to his elbows,where covered by black rocks.His hands became more clawed.Black smoke covered his face and body.His eyes only glowed a dark crimson.His fighting style became more bestial,with him using swinging his sword as much as he can,some hitting,some not.Rundra tried to take advantage of this state,and threw his ax at Neo.It hit him,but when he took it out,there was some blood leaking out, but also a cracking red electricity.The ax morphed itself,becoming smaller,but covered in a redish glow,with a few veins of his own,and a smaller blade.
Tears streamed down her face "Lil... please you can hate me and never see me again I just want to get you safe!" She spots her and flies at a distance as she wipes away her own tears. "Are you hurt? Please... I will protect you and get you to safety if you will let me. At least thos one time. I dont want to lose you." She moved only a bit closer as she reached out her arms. "I dont know how much longer these guys can hold him off." She looked worried with her face covered in scratches.

Alastor looked over at Jules and Liliath. Okay, they got a bit of distance. He then looked down at his hand, already feeling unwell. Doesn't look like I'm cut out for blood magic though. Well, here goes nothing.

Alastor pulled one of his daggers from his belt and began moving quickly to flank the orc with Neo. All I gotta do is open up the bastard for him, and we're good. He quickly lunged forward with his dagger, aiming to bury it in the orc's calf before letting go and leaping back. He then immediately drew the two he had remaining, getting ready for the hell that was about to happen.

Rundra roared loudly as Alastor buried his knife into his calf,which Neo tackled him to the floor,and started hacking away with the ax.Rundra tried to block,but his arm were chopped off a lit while after he tried that.Neo kept hacking at the defenseless orc ,his glowing veins glowing brighter and more smoke started coming off his body.Rundra roared in pain as Neo continued his onslaught of attacks,slowly killing the armless orc.
Jules Geist wrote:
Tears streamed down her face "Lil... please you can hate me and never see me again I just want to get you safe!" She spots her and flies at a distance as she wipes away her own tears. "Are you hurt? Please... I will protect you and get you to safety if you will let me. At least thos one time. I dont want to lose you." She moved only a bit closer as she reached out her arms. "I dont know how much longer these guys can hold him off." She looked worried with her face covered in scratches.

"I am not talking with you anymore." Liliath said crying "Go away." But then she realized that she wouldn't surive it here "Fine, sorry." She whisperd soft "let's go."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Bloodied Shards IC (CLOSED!)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus