Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Mirrored World[Closed]

Jackie Layci Corazz (played by 0V3RL0RD-P4RR0T) Topic Starter

"Maybe he just doesn't realize he's a watcher?" Jackie asked. "I mean, if all of a sudden I just, existed I wouldn't exactly know what I was. And the guards, maybe that's a pwoer he's got? Like you're teleporting, or my shooting, or Blake's size changing?" Jackie offered.
Baku (played by Dreath)

"Those were my thoughts exactly at first. But he wasn't confused or lost like you two. He came here and immediately has his own place and force. He immediately acted like he had always been here." Atlas scans a terminal screen. "No confusion like being lost. It's almost like he was born with all memories he needed." Atlas looks back to Jackie. "I'll figure it out but you should be cautious of him in your world. I don't know how it's effecting him if at all."

Jackie was about to speak, but now that she thought about it, he has acted like he had more of a stick up his ass these past few months. "How long as he been like this?" Jackie asked.
Baku (played by Dreath)

"Around six months." Atlas says looking over the data. "Six months, thirteen days and twenty two hours specifically."

Jackie paused. That was about how long ago Jefferies really started going over the top. "Yeah.... that... that sounds about right." Jackie said, thinking to herself. "So Jefferies started acting off about six months ago. With the weird fortress thingy he's got here does that mean the real Jefferies and that one are connected?" Jackie asked.
Baku (played by Dreath)

"Of course. That is how reflections operate. When one becomes a Watcher they separate. They split from their counterpart in your world and develop sentience. Most of the time with memories of their other worlds self as they lived the same life. Though Jefferies is different. He barely seems aware of it and knows things he shouldn't. It's like he was separated by force and not naturally." Atlas ponders these queries. "Think of it like when skin heals from a burn. If you pull it off you leave damage and something unpleasant. But if you let it go normally it'll heal up and repair itself."

"So.... what do we do about it?" Jackie asked.
Baku (played by Dreath)

"For now you two won't do anything about it. I'll continue to look into a way to fix this issue. When we get the both of you back you need to be careful and keep in mind what happened here. Now I may be unable to know when you'll both appear here if it is as sporadic as it was today."

"If we come back." Jackie said. She'd be lying if she said she didn't want to come back. This kind of stuff looked cool and fun in movies and cartoons, but in actuality, it was damn terrifying.
Baku (played by Dreath)

"Yes well isn't this a saying back in your world. Prepare for the worst but hope for the best?" He asks as Blake comes over having finished his testimony.
"I'd prefer not to either but we didn't really have control over any of this from the get go." Blake adds.

Jackie scowled. They really didn't have any control over this situation, and it was honestly making her kind of mad. "Well, have your robot things found a way for us to go home yet?" Jackie asked, not interested in entertaining the idea that they might be dragged back in again.
Baku (played by Dreath)

"If we act within the next few hours we can have you back through where your bodies were. If we get you to that point and cause a fracture it should be just enough to send you both through." Replied one of the hovering drones.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Mirrored World[Closed]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus