Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Mirrored World[Closed]

Jackie Layci Corazz (played by 0V3RL0RD-P4RR0T) Topic Starter

"No the guy here too?" Jackie questioned, looking up the stairs. She paused when she heard a twig snap. Jackie turned around looking into the foliage. She got a brief glimpse of something black darting through the brush."Uh... are things supposed to be crawling around the jungle.
Baku (played by Dreath)

"In theory all these worlds should be populated. Yours was an anomaly. But I could have been wrong." Atlas picks up on the sounds of movement and turns to look at the jungle. In the foliage he notices several figures standing around five foot tall with wide but oddly thin forms. Emerging from the foliage were numerous humanoid beetles with various sized horns. "Looks like I was right." Atlas says standing in front of Jackie.
"It has been some time." Says a deep voice that clicked at the end of it's sentence. Chittering sounds emerge from the others around as they slowly approach.

"Cooool." Jackie said when she saw the beetle people. She dug her phone out and got a few pictures. "Can I get some selfies with some of you guys? I dunno if I'm ever gonna be able to meet giant beetle dudes again." She said, before she heard the deep voice. She jumped, looking around. "Uh.... hello?" Jackie asked, confused.
Baku (played by Dreath)

"Atlas, it is you isn't it?" The voice says again. Atlas nods.
"Rhino? Is that you?" He says as a figure appears in front of them. It was broad and stood nearly seven feet tall with a large two foot horn. The humanoid had a thick carapace and gauntleted arms. It's legs were armoured but oddly thin with larger armoured boots.
"What are you doing here?" He asks with a chitter. Atlas lowers Jackie's phone with his right hand.
"You have someone to link with." Rhino looks to Jackie confused. "Not her, Gunner has already joined with Jackie here. The one who is for you is currently being held captive. I'm here to retrieve the charm and bring you to him." The many smaller beetles bounce between the two.
"He must be the one to claim it." Atlas nods.
"I know. But we have to work with this. We are having trouble now and I'm afraid without your help he may not get out of there alive once we enter."

Jackie was taken by surprise with the sudden appearance of a the towering beetle man. "Holy cow...." She stammered. She didn't say much as Atlas and Rhino conversed. She managed to get a couple of selfies with some of the smaller beetle people, before Atlas mentioned Blake.

"Yeah he's in some giant prison thing." Jackie said. She'd already made the decision she was just gonna walk into the pyramid and swipe whatever Rhino's charm was if he said no.
Baku (played by Dreath)

"Well if it's not meant for him he's going to have no use for it. But if it is." The figure looks at Atlas. "I'll trust you this time my friend. But it will need to be returned here if untrue despite the boys fate." Atlas nods. "Though if you're here it means someone is meant to have me." He says fading into a mist and flying into the pyramid. Atlas follows up and looks at the oddly small chamber. Inside was a pedestal with a small beetle broach made of gold with a lack opal like gem for the shell and a thin crystal horn. Atlas picks it up and examines it.

Jackie remained down with the small beetle people, getting more pictures of them as she did. She looked up the pyramid once she was satisfied. "Got the thing?" She called up to him, her tail flicking from side to side.
Baku (played by Dreath)

Jackie would see Atlas suddenly beside here as he holds out his hand.
"Yes, now we should be going."

Jackie nodded, before heading up the stairs to meet Atlas half way so they could hurry up and teleport out.
Baku (played by Dreath)

A moment later the two would find themselves in the neighborhood about five hundred meters from the gate of the fort.
"I'd hope you're ready." He says as he looks up to the fortress.

"Um.... A-Are the guards like, real people?" JAckie stammered. She knew she had a gun, and earlier was probably pretty confident in her ability to use it. Now however? Now that she was in front of the prison itself with the guards actually there, she was beginning to rethink he bravado.
Baku (played by Dreath)

"The guards are extensions of the Commissioners will. So they're like smaller copies of him and his personality. Much like the Shades and." He pauses. "Never mind. Know that they're all parts of him." He explains and points to her charm. "I suggest you use your full form."

Jackie nodded. She tried to do the opposite of what she did earlier to return to normal, but this time to turn into the form she was in earlier. The charm glowed, before she returned to her 'Gunner' form. "This still feels really weird." She said, now speaking in a southern drawl again.
Baku (played by Dreath)

"You'll get used to it." He says looking towards the fortress. "Now then we must figure out an attack plan. Shooting our way in may not be the best option."

"You got any be-" Jackie began, before a thought occurred to her. She was texting Blake earlier. That means either the guard's attempts to search him were very poor, or they didn't even bother searching him. She returned to normal and dug her phone out, sending Blake a text. "Did they search you when they brought you in?" It read. Thankfully for Blake, Jefferies and his 'Attorney' had been busy looking through the rule book for the past hour or so.
Baku (played by Dreath)

Freezing up as his phone vibrated he noticed the others didn't take notice as they went into their book of rules as they had been the past hour. He quickly replied a short 'no' and hit send before nervously hiding is phone away.

Jackie grinned when she got the response. "Where are you inside?" Jackie questioned before sending her text. "Hide this in your robe." Jackie said, handing Atlas her revolver, before she began towards the fortress, clearly confidant.

"AH HA!" Jefferies declared eagerly, before closing the book. "We found nothing regarding a requirement to give a name or business card of your Attorney to you!" Jefferies said, before triumphantly folding his arms across his chest.
Baku (played by Dreath)

Atlas takes the weapon.
"What do you have in mind?" He asks stashing it under his robes.

Blake nodded.
"That's fair. But what about my phone call? Don't I get one before I'm locked up?" He smiles and rests back into the chair.

"We're walking in. Then you're gonna give me the gun back, go find Blake, and get the hell outta dodge." Jackie answered.

Jefferies paused. "Why you rotten little! AGH! Fine!" Jefferies hissed. "Take him to make his phone call." Jefferies said to the 'Attorney', who nodded and motioned for Blake to follow him.
Baku (played by Dreath)

"Your plan is to go to them? Straight up to their front door?" Atlas asks rather confused by the tactical brashness of the move.

"Thank you." Blake says as he's walked out. As they go he notices a bathroom to the side. He taps the guards shoulder. "Could I go to the bathroom first? I've been in that room for so long."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Mirrored World[Closed]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus