Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Mirrored World[Closed]

Jackie Layci Corazz (played by 0V3RL0RD-P4RR0T) Topic Starter

Jackie opened fire on the guards, managing to take them out. "Aright, knock that next gate down!" Jackie ordered.
Baku (played by Dreath)

"I'll try." Blake says as he tenses and his large body increases in mass. "Wha?" He says feeling himself being larger and bulkier. Glaring forward and with a more insectoid look he charges and slams into the roller door. His speed noticeably slower. Impacting the roller causes it to push out and the glass doors behind shatters. However the door doesn't break through. Blake pants. "This body is hard to use." He says as Atlas blasts another Officer back.

"Ram into it again! Neither of us can break that thing!" Jackie ordered, firing at more guards as they came.
Baku (played by Dreath)

Shaking off the exhaustion and slowly moving back Blake prepares for another charge. Meanwhile an unusual amount of Officers start pouring in. Head lowered and having pulled back a good twenty feet Blake charges once more.

The gate crumpled under Blake's weight as he charged forward, plowing through it and out of the facility. "Whoo! That worked!" Jackie said, firing off a few more rounds, before heading out after Blake.
Baku (played by Dreath)

As Blake made it through the roller door broke from the ceiling and collapsed onto the ground. Jackie leapt over it and Atlas elegantly made his way over it shortly after. The trio found themselves in the courtyard with the main gate a good ten meters away. Blake panted.
"What now?" He asks as he slowly turns to face the others.

"I guess we just keep break'n through shit 'til we're out." Jackie said, firing off a few more shots at the pursuing guards. "Atlas, can you teleport yet?" Jackie asked, glancing to the rock man.
Baku (played by Dreath)

"A good twenty meters outside that main gate and I should be able to get us out of here." He looks over to Blake. "One more gate. Just breath. First time bonding can take it out of you." Atlas explains to Blake as the beetle looking boy rises up and stretches.
"Ok. Just one more." He says stamping his feet and walking back to go in for another charge. He was noticeably slower. His large form being stronger and more durable but lacking speed. He lowered his head as he brushed his foot on the ground like a bull. With a slow deep breath he charges.

As before, he plowed through the gate, the metal snapping and crumpling beneath him as he ran. "Wish I could do that." Jackie said to herself, before they went after Blake.
Baku (played by Dreath)

Once the gate shattered down the trio ran out. Atlas quickly got ahead and Blake was noticeably stumbling behind in his bulky form.
"This is so heavy to walk in." Blake says as he yelps looking ahead. Ahead a dozen shades begin closing in on the trio. Seemingly coming out of no where.

"Then shrink back down!" Jackie said, before she shadows seemed to materialize out of no where. She yelped, stumbling to a stop. "Oh crap...." Jackie stammered, readying her guns. "C-Can we fight 'em like this?" Jackie asked, glancing to Atlas.
Baku (played by Dreath)

"Would if I could you trigger happy nut." Blake pauses. "Would if I could." He repeats. Atlas takes note of a bit of Rhino's personality showing through with that phrase. But before he could take note of the moment the shades emerge.
"We have no choice. We only need to get a little further then I can get us out of here." Atlas says as Blake turns. "Just relax. Let your muscles lose tension." Atlas says to Blake as the shades advance.

"Well hurry up and finish y'all's yoga!" Jackie yelped, taking a few steps back as the Shades Approached. Jackie took aim and began firing off at the Shades. "I-I dunno if I've got enough ammo for all of 'em so please hurry up!" She added.
Baku (played by Dreath)

Blake's body began to slowly deflate and reduce in size. Similar to a balloon but not loosing his form just bulk. As a shade got close Atlas blasted it back. However, this seemed like their plan. When one got blown back the other eleven pounced. Three went for Atlas with four each going for Jackie and Blake. Blake raised his arms to block a strike from one but the shade seemed unfazed by the impact as two came from the sides and unleashed claw like strikes.

Jackie managed to get one of the Shades going after her in the shoulder, but quickly realized she needed to reload. "C-Crap!" She yelped, ducking under a claw swipe from the shade. Another swung its claws, slicing into her side. She yelped, staggering back, before another punched her in the gut.
Baku (played by Dreath)

There was an uneasy silence from the shades. They made no audible noises when striking. From behind one leapt at Jackie similar to an animal. They behaved in more animalistic manner when fighting. Atlas dodged back avoiding swipe after strike. But once an opening was made he blasted sending one flying back into the fence. It slides down it eyes still glowing. As a fourth hits Blake from behind and the three pile on him he shakes.
"Get off me! Get off me!" He shouts as the gaps in his shell glow. Slamming his fists into the ground a shockwave blasts out from him sending the shades back. The one on his back lands on the electrified barb wire atop the fence and jostles as it's shocked before falling down. The others fly off in different directions and everyone including Atlas looks wide eyed.
"Brilliant!" He says forgetting the danger for a moment as he dodges a strike and blasts one shade into the other. He then heads to Jackie

Jackie was tackled to the ground by the Shades by now, and had curled up in a ball to try and protect herself as they struck her. "HELPS!" She yelped.
Baku (played by Dreath)

Coming up on one Atlas shot the one of Jackie's back as the other two changed targets to the slender Watcher. Going from two different angles he dodged on and missed a blast before the other grabbed his arm. Blake shook himself off and had his form be the smaller version it was originally. Able to walk at a normal speed he ran back to Jackie as the shade that Atlas missed came to the Watcher. Punching it in an intercept Blake laughed.
"Ok, that was funner than it should have been." He said with adrenaline running through his system as he offered his hand to Jackie. "You alright." He says as Atlas takes a swipe to his torso. Tearing some of the fabric as he grabs the shades wrist holding him and fires energy. Pulling back it's wrist it stumbles back as it snaps it back into place seemingly unharmed. Around them the seemingly unconscious shades stand.
"Move now!" Atlas yells as they only have a short moment to run.

Jackie took Blake's hand and stood up. "Th-Thanks." She said, pain in her voice. She glanced around as the shades slowly rose to their feet. They moved like marionettes as they rose to their feet. Jackie followed as the others ran. The Shades, once up, quickly gave chase. "AAH!" Jackie yelped, griping her side, stumbling and almost falling over, but managing to catch herself to keep going.
Baku (played by Dreath)

Seeing Jackie in pain Blake lowers his back.
"Get on, you clearly can't move at full speed." He says as Atlas moves far enough out to feel the restrictions of the fortress lifted.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Mirrored World[Closed]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus