Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Rose Affiliation

Lemonmay (played by Clumsylemon)

"uh... Ya, that sounds good" Lemon sits at the small tables and a half hardly flips threw the pages of the small book on the desk that says all the activities for the week. She finally looks up and watches Yuri move around the kitchen with such ease. Part of her was still angry at Yuri for not kissing her but she wondered if she really had a right to be but when she thought about it harder she did she knew there was something there but him being so reserved just got in the way again. How can she know if there is something there if he won't even kiss her to be sure? Especially when there was such a perfect moment as earlier. Finally, she stands and opens the fridge to find some bottles of sparkling water she snags one and her elbow bumps Yuri "Sorry," she leas against the counter "What are you making"
Yuri Satomura (played by Murkysoulwaters) Topic Starter

When Lemon came near, Yuri couldn't help but shift away from her the slightest bit. He didn't fear her or feel bothered by her, but he was still too high-strung, not even cooking easing all of the tension away. "No!" he exclaimed, then bit his lip when he realized how strongly he opposed her statement without any context. Yuri lowered his voice, also lowering his gaze to stare at the floor. "No. What I mean is, you don't need to apologize. I'm the one who was in the wrong. I know you wanted...but still I..." He gestured back to the food. "I'm still running after all this time. Just look at me. Even if I want to be with you, I'm still like this..." He focused his gaze on the food, not really seeing it and momentarily forgetting what he was even cooking on the stove. God, he was such an idiot.

Lemon fiddles with her bottle "I only wanted to know what you were cooking" She picks at the label a bit longer "I know all your hang-ups" She leans into the fridge and watches Yuri stir the pot. " Just stop trying to explain, just do it or don't" Lemon rips off some of the label of her bottle. She turns her back toward Yuri and walks toward a window to watch the sunset over the views of the horse pastures. she glances every now and then at Yuri. She pulls out her phone to see several texts from her dad and Bronx. She throws the phone across the room watching it break as it hits the wall leaving a dent. She looks at Yuri then back at her hands. She was so frustrated she just couldn't control it anymore she started to cry.

Yuri really wanted to bang his head against a cabinet because he was trying really hard here. He should feel grateful that she accepted and understood him, but he wanted to change. He wanted to be more for Lemon so she never got hurt. After all the trouble others put her through, she deserved that. Still, he just sighed and gestured to his dish. "I don't have a real direction, but I was going to start a soup...put in the vegetables and maybe some rice." He rambled for a bit, not paying attention to where Lemon moved until her phone went careening past him. It crashed, leaving a strange silence in its wake. "Um. Are you okay...?"

Lemons face slowly started turning red her fist were clinched “ do I look alright” she slowly stomps over and shoves the heal of her shoe into the phone and whips the door open. She stomps out on the porch and just scream a blood curdling sound before tears start and she sneaks to her knees sobbing.

Yuri opened and closed his mouth, feeling completely at a loss. Did he cause this? He hadn't been paying attention to Lemon as his thoughts drifted so he couldn't even begin to understand what caused such a drastic change in mood. Then again, Lemon tended to do things in dramatic ways that left him at a loss on most days. This thought, this he had no idea how to deal with.

After a few more seconds of mental scrambling, he followed Lemon outside, sitting down next to him. He hesitated, then pulled her head down to rest against his chest, offering comfort and hiding her tears that left even his own voice sounding choked up. "Okay. Those were stupid words. Will you tell me why you're not alright? Is this...is this my fault again?"

Lemon buried her face deep into his chest her tears starting to stain his shirt. Her whole body quivered as she cried. Finally the sobs softened and her body became slack while exhaustion started to take over. “ your mother is fueling the fire that I have again excepted you know whose proposal and she had it on good authority since the moody guy in all the pictures over the past two weeks is her son” lemon yawned a bit and kept her head pressed into his chest “ my father isn’t happy about all the press you and I have gotten so he put her up to it unturned for a large flat in London,” her hand clinched while her eyes still shut tight. “ of course he keeps making deals behind my back and Bronx that’s what he really wanted”her words slow trail off into a mumble into his chest

Yuri clenched his fists at his side, feeling reminded of the first time that he stood up for Lemon in the cafe where they were too afraid to serve someone associated with the mafia. But now she was someone powerful and yet so weak. It made him feel so useless that he was weak too and that it was his mother creating problems. A tiny part of him went icy hard at the thought. He knew this. He always suspected she was someone he shouldn't like. And yet, he'd tried so hard to get her approval. No more.

"Ignore them, Lemon. If they're going to create problems and press while you're away then...then you should do the same!" he stated. "We're here alone. If we do anything, there's no one to stop us so if we want to run our own press or make power moves then we can. You're the one in power. Let them know that."

Lemon pressed her small body into Yuri a bit longer as she finally calmed down do to his statements. Those Lemon had a personality that normally radiated power many forgot she was quite petite in stature and size. She found strength in Yuri that she never had before. She knew it was alot to ask of this boy and she was scared if she lost him she may just die. So whatever this was she would hold on to him tight. After maybe many moments Lemon finally pushed back to look eyes with yuri. She slowly wiped the tears off her red face then she held out her hands grabinging Yuri’s face so they locked eyes. “Just us against it all we will create something that is to powerful to fall” there was a small twinkle in her eye like the mischievous one that landed Yuri in this world in the first place. Lemon slowly dropped her hands from his face and pushed to her feet. “Call the main cabins rent the whole resort, I need my maids here by tomorrow, then we will build a team, also I need a new phone” she started to rattle off a list quickly as she walked back toward the cabin. Lemon stopped at the stairs to look back at Yuri where he stood in the field watching her and the light hitting him just right her heart skipped a beat and a wide smile crossed her face. She jumped down the 2 stairs and ran quickly back to Yuri and flung her whole body at him forcing him to catch her. she wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around his body. She pressed her forhead into his and softly whispered “perfect Montana sunset” right as the sun started to sink into the ground and the sky turned purple Lemon’s golden hair fell forward covering them and she pressed a soft kiss on Yuri's forehead.

Yuri couldn't help but grin back. This was his Lemon, the one that made him into a mafia man when he never expected he could do something so devious. Perhaps he was still learning, but he took joy in that wicked smile. He took pride in the fact that he could bring it to such an amazing person's face. Pulling out his phone, he just started to look through his contacts when a blur of blonde hair came flying at him. He caught hold of Lemon, stumbling back but managing to hold her weight.

"What?" Yuri murmured as he tucked back a strand of hair touched by the golden light of the sunset. "Isn't it you that makes it perfect?" Tilting his head, he finally caught Lemon's lips in a kiss. Brief, like the last of the sun, but still warm enough to send tingles up his spine. Perhaps he didn't know what the future would bring or what sort of love he felt for Lemon, but he understood that this moment was perfect and it was one he wanted to remember forever.

Lemon soaked in the moment of Yuri holding her and finally opening up as the last ray of sun slowly faded. She peaked herself off of him and grabbed his hand to pull him back to the cabin.
For Lemon the rest of the night was quite and peaceful as the ate dinner and formulated plans to regain control of the families.
At some point lemon had dozed off on the coach with Yuri. A loud pounding jarring her from her watching Yuri sleep. She opened the door to see a young girl standing there with a newspaper and several magazines. She informed Lemon she was sent to deliver these and has lemon took hold of the the girl bolted away. Lemon glanced down to the paper she quickly ran over and shook Yuri. That moment that was so special to her was plastered across them. It was Yuri holding her and the sun setting in the background. A massive smile on bolth there faces. While each headline said some snappy remark about her cheating. She dropped the them in Yuri’s lap “now what”

As things finally settled down, all the weight and tension in Yuri's shoulders faded into a state of total relaxation. The dinner and the quiet conversation soon had him dozing on the couch, not aware that Lemon continued to watch him into the late evening hour. He was only just aware enough to hear the door, to feel her warmth tumble away. It left him grumbling, trying to pull Lemon back down when he felt her shaking his shoulder. Lemon was persistent though, pulling him back into the realm of awareness.

"What? I just fell asleep..." he huffed though he dutifully took the magazine that Lemon had thrown into his lap. The second he picked it up, his entire being froze. What? This was impossible. For a second, Yuri just sat there with his vision swimming. How could something so personal become trash news?! They knew nothing! Yuri threw the magazine across the room as if it had burnt him. "What's this? How can they have photos?! You said we could be alone and unbothered here!" Yuri's entire face was red, partly from anger, but more so from embarrassment. Didn't they know it was already hard for him to feel comfortable with Lemon? Now he was a hidden boyfriend!? It wasn't fair!

Lemon fell back onto the couch next to Yuri. "we were, normally we are there is a rule with the press that they cat come out here." she took another long breath. she watched Yuri's face and she saw the door starting to slam shut pushing her away again after she fought so hard to get in. "NO YURI" she grabbed his face "you can't shut me out not this time, Because this time I'm taking something back" She pulled his face closer and planted a kiss on his lips. everything melted for a moment until a whizzing bullet came by scratching her cheek. The blood started to run down her cheek and onto her lips where the sweet kiss became the taste of blood and her cheek started to burn. she pulled back and touched her face her fingers now covered with blood. she quickly pulled Yuri down on the floor with her below the windows. "well great this is a new low someone is trying to kill us"

She crawled along the floor the edge of the couch and lifted a floorboard pulling out a long-range rifle. "there is hidden stuff all over the house" she placed it in the window and peered through the scope. As another shot broke the window she ducked back down "It looks like we have a third party after my position" she let off two quick shots into the bushes that were followed by a loud scream. Lemon looked again her weapon aimed back at the bush. "It's Butch" There was a large man dragging the shot man by the collar toward the house. Lemon rolled on her back laying the gun down next to her.

Despite Yuri having drawn his legs up, closing himself off, he wasn't closing Lemon out. Not this time. Wrapping both hands around the young woman's back, he kept her close as their lips slid together. "I'm sorry," he murmured. "I'm sorry that I'm weak but I won't push you away..." As he blinked though, a whoosh of wind, the shatter of a window, then the slow drip of a blood drop left his breath freezing in his lungs. "...Lemon?"

A bare second later, they were both against the wall under the windows, broken shards of glass making star patterns next to their feet. "What should we do?" he whispered back. Scooting over the cache that Lemon pilfered her rifle from, he pulled out a small handgun. He didn't know how to use it but he felt safer with it in his hands. It wasn't right for Lemon to do all the fighting when he was her right hand. "Why is Butch here?"

A bare second after he asked the question though, his phone started to trill, sending his heart right back up into his ribs.

Popped her head up looking at the large man once more "We were supposed to start shooting practice after breakfast" she made a quick wave and Butch secured the man with some rope outside. The ringing phone made Lemon's eyes dart toward Yuri. she was on high alert no one but her ever called Yuri. She watched him as he pondered his next move. Lemon's heart had yet to calm and she was breathing heavily her face still smeared with blood. She still cradled the rifle close to her chest in case she needed to aim again.

Yuri gave Lemon a stupid look, but he was too tense and anxious to understand if she was joking or not. His phone was ringing though, as if perfectly timed to this moment. Could it be? He glanced down at his phone. No name, just a continuous ringing that he couldn't help but answer.

"Hello?" he asked, everything still for a second before a silky voice rung out.

"Oh dearie, I've been wondering where you went off to and so soon after finally becoming part of the same family. I even left you some helpful articles in the paper." The voice tutted, but Yuri could barely hear it through the rush of blood in his ears. Setting the phone down, he set it to speaker as he met Lemon's eyes.

"Were you behind those fake news stories, Mother?"

Lemon tried to listen but her ear was still ringing and there was now blood running into her eye. As she herd the tut of a voice over the line Lemon's vision began to blur with anger and she shook her head in frustration. Quickly she snatched the phone from Yuri "Meet us at the Mandarin in London tomorrow at 6 pm" she quickly hung up the phone and stomped on it.

Follow me Lemon swang the gun over her back and kicked the door open where the large man named Butch had tied up a man and made a pile of 3 dead men. The man gestured toward Lemon and spoke in a broken sounding german. Lemon nodded at the pleading captured man and Butch shot him in the back of the head neither of them flinching.

Lemon quickly turned and thanked Butch while asking him to take care of the mess. she then turned back to Yuri waiting for him to say something.

Yuri stared at Lemon in absolute shock. One second, he was holding his phone like something thorny and bitter. The next second, it was one the ground. It took him another second to realize what happened in between, afraid for one second that he'd been the one to throw his phone. His mother deserved that but the logical part of him wanted to laugh at such a response. Now they were short on phones and to gain what?

"I don't understand. What are you planning?" he questioned as he followed Lemon outside, some steps behind. Instantly, Yuri felt grateful that he didn't stay too close to the young woman. Even though he knew what sort of life he'd steeped himself in--he almost welcomed it--this was the first time he witnessed it so close up. Despite himself, Yuri couldn't help but flinch. He covered it up well though, smoothing away the unease on his face with something cold and hard. "What...ah. What will Butch do with them? And what will we do now? Meeting with my mother after this. I hope you have a plan."

Lemon wiped some of the blood off her face showing the still bleeding cut. “Better you don’t ask,” Lemon handed Butch the gun and turned on her heel pushing back in the bullet ridden cabin. As she reached Yuri she wrapped her arms round him and clung right like she was trying to stay above water . Her bloody forehead pressed against his chest as she took a few deep breaths to calm herself. Finally she pulled back “ I need to shower will you grab me clothing from my bag and wash yourself we will be wheels up in 3 hours” at the door of the bathroom lemon gave Yuri one last smile.

Yuri frowned, barely able to suppress the shiver running through him at the sight of Lemon's gun. He couldn't believe he'd grabbed a gun himself, ready to fall further into this kind of life. To that that even a month ago, he was just a sheltered nerd trying to understand how love worked. He'd committed to this path though and he wouldn't go back. "I understand. Let's just hope that nothing more happens while we get clean. Ah...you should disinfect the cut as well," he murmured, touching the wound lightly with one finger. "Otherwise you'll end with a scar." He lingered for one second more before he spun away to get the clothes Lemon asked for an tidy himself up. It seemed like today would be an extra long one. He'd best get prepared for it.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Rose Affiliation

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus