Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Rose Affiliation

Yuri Satomura (played by Murkysoulwaters) Topic Starter

It was no doubt a surprise when a stranger came barreling around the hall and knocked him and Lemon over. He fell onto his butt, hands stinging from catching himself on the hard linoleum of the floor. "This is absurd!" he started before he too realized who had run into them. The guy's name was Jake or Jackie, maybe? Honestly, he hadn't gotten close enough to learn anything about him so it was a surprise. Brushing himself off, he got to his feet and muttered a quick, 'It's alright,' before raising an eyebrow at Lemon.

"Class?" He did have to get going soon but it wasn't like Lemon didn't as well. They'd been talking every day but with this and that and the new rival 'love interests', it felt like some distance had grown between them. Yuri really hoped that Lemon wasn't trying to push him away right now on purpose since as much as he cared about his image, he cared about Lemon more. Ah, but maybe that was the problem. Yuri nodded and turned away down the hall. "Very well. But we really do need to talk after school. I'm bothered about some things," Yuri stated before he walked away. He might not have liked Jackie but he would leave Lemon to talk with him if that was what she wanted.
Lemonmay (played by Clumsylemon)

“Come straight home, we have family dinner” Lemon could feel the tension radiating off of Yuri however she could not put her finger on why…. She would discuss with Yuri latter. But she turned her attention to the poor boy she was dragging not stopping till she got to the front of a blackout town car where she dug out a note book “here are the detailed list of items I need taken care of for tonight, now get in and we will go to the compound”

After introducing Jackie to the staff she stayed extremely busy preparing for the dinner the first she would host as the head of her family… she even had her personal maid drill her on all the families that will represented at the dinner.

She finally took a break to try on the rack of dresses that had been delivered. She was mid way into trying on another dress when she herd a knock on the door “come in” the dress was a simple low cut burgundy velvet dress that showed off her feting collar bone and her hair hung in loose waves Over one shoulder.

****Bump****

Yuri did as Lemon asked, though it wasn't like he had any intentions of staying away or missing the important family dinner. Lemon was busier than him so he got ready alone as he mulled over the worth of starting a conversation now. It would be better to wait until after dinner. Finally, with a sigh, he went to Lemon's room and knocked on the door.

"Are you ready?" he asked before cracking open the door to look inside. It seemed like she had chosen a simple and elegant look for the night and he was pleased that the maid who brought him his clothes had given him a burgundy shirt to wear under his shirt jacket. Matching was exactly the kind of statement they wanted to make and it left Yuri smiling as he leaned a hip against the doorframe. "I hope that's what you're planning to wear because it's a very good look for you. Do you need help with the lacing?" he asked as he finally slid all the way into the room and let the door close. He opened his mouth and then closed it again. No. It really was best not to talk right now.

Lemon look over her shoulder taking in Yuri and shook her head “please” she pulled her hair to one side so Yuri could lace her up.

“Yuri…” her words dragged a moment “I’m so scared” she turned to face him. Her face was soft and innocent looking for the first time since they met “what if I mess everything up” she looked at her feet taking a step closer to him. “Do you regret this? Do you regret me?” She wrapped her arms around his waist still not looking at him “how am I so lucky to have you”
Jackie (played anonymously)

"Hey I got that stuffed done you wante-"quickly shutting up when he saw Yuri in the room messing with her back. "Oh am I intruding!?, Sorry I didn't see you walk in I just came in to tell her that the stuff is done and the party is set up and all that but your in here and I'm not exactly sure what your doing but it looks bad from a walk in view point and this is very confusing an-" abruptly stopping as I get interupted.

"Scared? Why would you ever be scared?" Yuri asked as he stepped into the room. His hands went to Lemon's back but after a brief touch, he immediately went to tying the laces with an efficient grace. "Even if things go poorly, I'm the one who's going to get in trouble, not you. Besides, you're way cooler than me. I'm the one who should be glad." He paused after finishing the laces and was about to spin Lemon so they could talk face to face but a voice from behind him made him groan.

"So you're here too?" Yuri turned and tried his best to smile at Jackie but it was a pathetic farce and he gave up after a second. "You see, this is what's irritating me. You're the one that's always talking to him and I don't even know when he will appear!" Yuri dragged in a deep breath. "No, now isn't the time to talk about it. You said you have everything set up for the party? That's good. We should probably get going then."

Lemon turned to look at the door then her eyes flicked toward Jackie as she watched how Yuri’s words stung him. “Oh Yuri don’t be so harsh, He really came in handy today” Lemon tucked her arm under Yuri’s arm “now Little J just remember knock and wait till 5 we talked about this” she sounded sweet almost motherly like she was correcting to a naughty child’s behavior.

As they walked down the halls to the main foyer Lemon squeezing Yuri’s arm to find comfort they looked like quite the deadly imposing pair. “Jackie over saw all the bugs placements, and he will stand along the wall with the other guards to help us keep watch and he has all the cheat sheets if you need help remembering the families” she looked over her shoulder And winked then turned her attention back towards Yuri. “Okay the cheat sheets are for me” her smile was wide as she gazed at Yuri a true connection flowing from the two of them.

Finally arriving they took their place near the front doors for greeting. Lemon raised on her tippy toes and gave Yuri a quick peck on his cheek “don’t let me fall to the dark side ‘mi amor’”

First to arrive was Le Milieu from France who was being represented By the two eldest sons of the Bonnot family.
Followed by Representatives from The geondal (South Korea) an old man and a young girl with jet black hair just bowed not saying a word ,

Then the Frankfurt mafia (Australia) a tall girl came running in and scooped Lemon into a hug and they were laughing before the girls father and brother came walking in and it was back to formality and the two agreed to catch up in the parlor.

RFMO (South Africa) a large men in his mid 20s entered he was heavily tattooed. Lemon stiffened and clinched her teeth while treating this man.

The cartel (Mexico) was boy she stoped and talked to the other morning he seemed to be the youngest and smallest of them all maybe only 14

Followed by 4 other families from around the world and her own mafia family appearing mixed in. Finally came the Russian twins in all their grandeur. They looked like snow that covered their country pale skin, pale blue eyes and almost white hair, the complete opposite of Lemons sun kissed appearance.

After an intense glaring match and they all shook hands and the Russians were motioned to the parlor with the others a long breath escaped Lemon as she turned to Yuri. “ well the formal part is done” she tried to smile while ringing her hands.

(…)

Move

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Rose Affiliation

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus