Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Liza (played by Serpentina_Winter)

she taps her foot
Stephen Webb (played by Spoopeth)

((HELLO))
Quetzalli sighed and she looked through the bars, trying to see if she could see anyone again. She wanted out of the cell and to go look around.
Monody Rozeem (played by -CoolShortie-)

Her ears flattened when the announcement came over the loudspeaker. She hung on to the lanky creature, hissing at the abomination as it disappeared and left them alone. Resting her head into his chest, she curled up a little, a whining sigh escaping her snout. "Who... who are you?" She asked, looking up at the red eyes. "I feel... really... warm.. this is.. this is nice," she mumbled. It almost sounded like she was falling asleep, which wouldn't have been entirely inaccurate. She had just been screeched at and scared out of her fur, and she had virtually no energy left.

"who is the furry one?"
((Who is she asking?))

"anyone, i wanna know who the new person is"
Nobody (played anonymously)

((Oml, welp, I'M BACK XD))

Nobody smiled, his warm white coloured eyelights lightting up,
"My name, is Nobody. I do not get along with creatures that feed off of fear. It is alright to be tired, you can rest, I will not leave or let anyone hurt you, rest assured child"

He spoke, his voise somehow matching his features if someone were to try and match them. Roman was currently very happy, knowing that Nobody's job, or rather, whole life was based around making others feel better. The creature that had disappeared had sent shivers down his spine, but he had said nothing, or done anything to fuel or give away his silent fear.

"Well, that's nice and wholesome." He said, chuckling slightly before wincing, regretting his actions immediately.

((Im lonely.))
The Beast Tamer (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

Stephen Webb wrote:
"Well, that's nice and wholesome." He said, chuckling slightly before wincing, regretting his actions immediately.

He opened the door to Liza's cell, looking around as he did
Tyra and pan (played by Kungfu6453)

Tyra yawned and was bored. she had glasses on that she could not remove unless a guard removed them. since some of her more dangerous powers had to make a eye contact. but not that she cared as she was tested on most of her life until this point. she took a small nap as she was waiting her turn. she started dreaming on how she got to this place and the mysterious reputation she has made for herself. mostly due to the unpredictable nature of her powers and her emotions.

He stumbled back to his cot, sitting down with a muffled thump, causing more blood to drip off of the edge. He examined his new 'leg', surprised that there wasn't one of the needle-like ends that there were on his other two.

((And it's just me, again.))
The Beast Tamer (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

Stephen Webb wrote:
He stumbled back to his cot, sitting down with a muffled thump, causing more blood to drip off of the edge. He examined his new 'leg', surprised that there wasn't one of the needle-like ends that there were on his other two.

(I mean i'm here, and I don't reall know what your character is)

((Let me see if I can sum him up... Sort of a zombie, still retains human intelligence, kind of infected with a parasite, and the 'legs' are scaly tentacle things.))
Ace bender (played by Maddyakebena)

*Ace was dragged into a cell. He growls, mad. Taken away from the comfort of his home, and taken to a stupid uncomfortable cell. He turns invisible so nobody can see him. He pouts and crosses his arms. Sitting in the corner of the cell. Looking for a possible way out.*
Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

"It is now time for Physical exercise" said the robotic voice as it was time to gooutside
Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

"It is now time for Physical exercise" said the robotic voice as it was time to go outside
Nobody (played anonymously)

Nobody got up and took Roman with him, who was more than happy to walk by the being, confusing some humans, but Roman couldn't have cared less. The being had been kinder to him than anyone had ever been in his life, so it was natural for him to prefer Nobody over these weirdo's.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus