Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Nobody wrote:
Jules Geist wrote:
((Wait a minute there is another child in here!? I must meet him soon!!))[/quote

((sorry for the confusion, lol, Roman's 17, but Nobody call's anyone under 20 child))

((Ah well she looks young but I guess everyone's a young bab to her lol still I want to meet yins!!!))
Monody Rozeem (played by -CoolShortie-)

She let out a small purr when the headpats were received, and moved to wrap her arms around the tall being, hugging him tightly. It was pretty clear that she had no want to be there. She kept her gaze on Roman, a weak smile on her face as she introduced herself in turn. "I'm Monody.. It's.. nice to meet you." This was the most that she had talked since arriving, and everyone that was near enough to hear could tell that she spoke with a bit of a stutter, taking her words slow so it didn't manifest. "What... what do we do out here?"
Nobody (played anonymously)

Roman nodded. He then decided he wanted some attention too so he sat down at Nobody's other side and leaned on him, a silent 'hug me' from the edgy teen/almost adult.

Nobody complied, an arm wraping around Roman's side as the tall being all of a sudden felt a little crouded, but who was he to refuse someone who needed attention and care? Nobody. He wanted to laugh at his own mental joke, but he merely smiled.

He looked down at Monody, "I assume we have to do exercises, of the physical kind" he said, not a hundred percent sure.
Tyra and pan (played by Kungfu6453)

tyra " be active exercise unless you want to be punished. you may join me if you wish. " she looked there way doing one handed pushups. she went about doing her routine and went back to humming and keeping to herself.
Stephen Webb (played by Spoopeth)

((Everyone else is having char developement, and then i'm just chillin on the floor, reliving childhood trauma.))

((And then everyone died.))
((I mean currently I'm just about to fly :3 and relieving trauma is character development I believe!))

Not being one to hog attention to herself, Monody let up on her hug, her attention now turning toward the voice that called out to them. Her eyes landed on Tyra, and one of her eyebrows rose a little. She had never seen anyone do pushups with one hand, and it looked like quite the feat. She decided to go a different route, though. With a nuzzle to Nobody, she stepped away, heading toward ((what I assume is a track?)) where the running took place.
The Babadook (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

Monody Rozeem wrote:
She let out a small purr when the headpats were received, and moved to wrap her arms around the tall being, hugging him tightly. It was pretty clear that she had no want to be there. She kept her gaze on Roman, a weak smile on her face as she introduced herself in turn. "I'm Monody.. It's.. nice to meet you." This was the most that she had talked since arriving, and everyone that was near enough to hear could tell that she spoke with a bit of a stutter, taking her words slow so it didn't manifest. "What... what do we do out here?"

It made it into the Physical Exercise area and screeched out loud, the spikes on it's back shaking lightly until it stopped, looking at everyone with the creepy gaze as it walked around

He sat up straight with a gasp, looking around wildly before scrambling back into a corner, his 'legs' rearing up defensively. His eyes were wide and panicked, clouded with fear as he looked at all of the people, before taking a deep breath in, calming slightly, but staying where he was.
She stared right back with a chilling expression on her face. She smirks. "This is my favorite kind of stare off." Her eyes slowly turn black.

When the screech reached her, Monody froze, toppling forward and landing on her hands and knees. Her heart was fluttering again, and a paw grabbed at her chest, the Shitak trying to pull in breaths to prevent herself from hyperventilating like she had earlier. It couldn't happen again, not here. She knew that Nobody was there to help her, but it was up to her to stop it in the first place. She coughed a couple times, pulling herself unsteadily to her feet and starting to wobble down the track.
Tyra and pan (played by Kungfu6453)

she giggled. she did not fear Babadook. " little late are we?" she teased. she was timid but it take more then just a spine chilling feeling to cause her to fear him. she shrugged the guy off as nothing but another prisoner who the government had forced her like dumb entitled brat kids. well that was her nice way of describing the government.

Jules Geist wrote:
She stared right back with a chilling expression on her face. She smirks. "This is my favorite kind of stare off." Her eyes slowly turn black.

"A voluptuous no-good demon challenges ME?" it said, as the spikes on it's back turned into tentacles and the fangs went to be at least a yard long, and it's talons went to be the same size, and dragged across the floor. The tail turned into that of some sort of spiky mace-drill. "Nobody can scare the God of Fear"

When he heard the screech, his panic and paranoia went into a state of overdrive. His 'legs' tensed above him as he curled up into a ball, shaking as he muttered nonsense, seeming to have finally snapped.
"Who said I'm just some demon? Also you can skip the theatrics. I dont get scared nor am I afraid of much. This is to be a typical Tuesday back where I came from. Also who says I was trying to scare you? Perhaps that's just how I stare." She chuckles. "And I'd fight you but there are too many people here. And I'd rather not get anyone killed over... a look." She stretches and cracks her knuckles. "Bigger doesnt mean badder."
Nobody (played anonymously)

Nobody bristled, second mouth nearly opening, but he stopped it, and his claws weren't exactly hidden. Well enough he supposed.

Roman shivered, but not enough to make it very visible, he didn't like making himself seem weak.

Of course Nobody would have to go around fixing what the god of fear was breaking. He, picking up Roman, whom willingly climbed onto his shoulder and sat there, holding onto the side of his head, he walked over to Monody, grabbing her hand and pulling her over to the bleachers.

Roman was a tad bit puzzled as to why Nobody would place him down by the bleacher's, but suddenly understood as he saw the being walk over to the strange rotting corpse of sorts.

Nobody gave the 'god' a good glare, before turning torwards the male before him, and speaking,

"Child, are you aware of where you are?" He asked mantaining a secure distance from the being and making sure the other two were on the bleachers.

"Oh, but it does. I was moved from 25 maximum-security prisons, I was the alpha of every one of them, I got everything I wanted. Everything. Even the women" it cracked bones in its body, making unpleasant crunching and snapping noises. "Do you want to pick a fight?"
((Hey sorry that took so long, I had a doctors appointment!))

Quetzalli smiled “T-That would be wonderful, thank you! And thank you again!” She chuckled slightly and sighed in relief as she felt less drained. She looked over at Stephen and frowned worriedly, then noticed the state the x-999 seemed to have on him. “P-Please don’t fight.....” She looked at the two before she went over to Stephen again, speaking in a soft tone “Are you ok?”
She rolls her eyes. "Please, I dont care about your track record. Do you even know any of us? No? Right so try to actually get to know us before being a jerk. Oh and no i dont want to fight you. Quite honestly, it would be pointless. And based off what you said about demons I take it you hate them greatly. But news flash, I'm more than 'just a demon'. But go ahead and do whatever you want right? That's what you do right?" She sighs.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus