Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Ace bender (played by Maddyakebena)

Ace stood up. Floating quickly outside. And breathing in the fresh air. He then sighs, at having to do physical activity.
Tyra and pan (played by Kungfu6453)

She woke up. She stretched and walked outside her cell. She followed the noises being blind and all was not bad. you could see anything you wanted in your mind and avoid seeing the dull and horrible room. She been here so long she knew where to go.
Quetzalli sighed softly and she silently walked outside, following the others.

Ace floats in one area. Staring to the sky and thinking about his past or a while. Before turning to look at all the people that are coming out. He examines them all.
Nobody (played anonymously)

Roman, instead of avoiding guards, walks right by them, not really caring since he didn't want to be separated from Nobody just yet.

Nobody's figure stretched out completely, making him seem kind of like a giant to some. He was still hunched over as the ceiling was a little low, but it was enough.
Stephen Webb (played by Spoopeth)

He headed outside, limping slightly and leaving a trail of dripping blood. His 'legs' were assisting him as he walked, the needle-like ones pulling him along, while the blunt one helped push.

She started doing a routine she made up herself. It was simple and easy yet strong. She rolled her eyes at the annoyed at the dumb robot. She started humming a song and kept to herself. She wanted to mess with the Gaurds but refrained from doing so.

He made his way to the corner of the yard, looking around at them wearily. He stopped around halfway there, grimacing. He decided that he would probably not be able to make it the rest of the way, so he sat down with a thud.

Are's smells the blood. Resiting he turns his head away. And rolls his eyes. He began doing his routine. Listening to the stupid bots. He smirks slightly and then stops doing what they say. And starts doing his own routine. Then after a while. He turns invisible.
The Babadook (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

X-999 was the last creature out, scraping the tail across the floor as it trudged to the door, breathing heavily and scraping a hand across the cell doors
Quetzalli followed the robots’ routine, sighing softly. After a while of doing this she asked, β€œA-Am I allowed to do this in my other form, or perhaps practice flying?” She asked a little quietly
Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

"What routines are you guys following? As long as you're active, you're fne"

He simply sat there for a bit, recovering from the exertion of walking over, then stood back up shakily, continuing towards the far corner. His 'legs' were dragging behind him slightly, weighing him down as he struggled to keep going.

Roman sits by the guards, keeping his eyes on them, but deciding he would much rather watch Nobody do whatever.

Nobody stood there for a minute, before deciding that maybe he should practice his running, as the last time it was the reason why they'd caught him. That, and because of the fact he was unwilling to hurt humans.
((Dang new peeps lol I'm never gonna get caught up πŸ˜…))

Tyra β€œ doing what I have my whole life.” She keeps doing her routine. It looks simple but it was a move set she had learned from her home. She listens to everybody and tries to find anything interesting to listen to besides the Guards.

He seemed to be muttering to himself, the words 'disease' and 'parasite' coming up a few times, as well as a variety of curses directed at said disease.
Monody Rozeem (played by -CoolShortie-)

Upon hearing the words that Nobody spoke, the Shitak yawned, letting her eyes close, starting to drift off. She barely registered when the being stood and walked away, so she curled up on the floor of her cell, wrapping herself in her tail. Just as she was about to fall asleep, though, the announcement came over the loudspeaker, and she let out a small whimper. Just as she was about to get some actual rest, too. With a groan, she sat up, rubbing her eyes and sighing. "Where do we go?" She mumbled, pulling herself to her feet and stumbling to the door of the cell.

Jules Geist wrote:
((Dang new peeps lol I'm never gonna get caught up πŸ˜…))

((Oml, You're online!))

((WITCHCRAFT))

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus