Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

She walks out late as she was dealing with some things. She had finally gotten her confidence back in order and her heart wasnt such a mess. Her wings spread out and her horns were curled and sharp. Her fangs pointed perfectly as she made her way outside. "Sorry I'm late, I had to make a quick phone call." She says directly mostly to the people she knew. "What kind of physical activities are people down for?" She asks ready to let off some steam.
((I'm like a rare pokemon :3 XD))
Stephen Webb (played by Spoopeth)

He waved at her slightly, his 'legs' twitching in her direction slightly, before he continued try to pull them with him. He eventually gave up, sitting down with a sigh.
Monody Rozeem (played by -CoolShortie-)

When she leaned against the door, it swung open, and she nearly fell out into the hallway. Her snout smacked against the far wall, eliciting a yelp before she regained her balance. Her sharp nose caught the smell of the blood, and she followed it outside, stopping at the door and slowly peeking out into the yard. There were... way too many people, and.. there it was. A timid whimper slipped from her muzzle when her gaze landed on the Babadook, but she tore her eyes away before anything happened.
She waves back. "Your 'legs' must really like me or something" she chuckles.

He chuckled weakly, grimacing. "I think it's more of a murderous hatred, personally." He responded, before wincing as one of the needled ones stabbed his leg, blood spurting a bit. "It appears I was correct."
Nobody (played anonymously)

Nobody stopped his running, shrugging for a moment, before realizing that he did not know this female, or most of the crearures here. Was he allowed to speak? He wasn't sure, but soon Roman was walking in his dirrection and standing in front of him talking in hushed whispers. He notices the female he'd given comfort to earlier and motioned for her to come over, as he felt her anxieties pilling up again.
"Well I'm hated by many believe it or not so I'm flattered." She chuckles. "There was a time when I was hated more than liked but the past is a funny thing like that." She smirks.
Quetzalli looked over at Jules and smiled “H-Hi!” She walked over to her and the others, “W-Want to practice flying with me?” She asked curiously, “O-Or maybe something else if you don’t want to do that?” She looked over at Stephen and his legs, “I-Is that a new leg?”

He nodded slightly, the small movement paining him. "Unfortunately, yes." He sighed, placing his hand over the puncture in an attempt to stem the flow of blood. "If you'll excuse me, I think im going to pass out now." And so he did.
Her wings stretched up as if they were excited to fly. "Sure if you think you can keep up." She chuckles. "New legs you say?" She tilts her head as her green eyes are filled with curiosity.
"Poor guy... I wish I could do something... I cant here but back at home I could more than likely anyway." She sighs

Seeing the motioning of the large, lanky creature that had helped her before, the Pandae glanced around, and then took a route to him that would pass by the least amount of people. She pressed up close to him, purring softly and looking up into his eyes, and then turned her gaze to Nathan. "Who... who is this?" She asked, her ears flicking and swiveling to point at him.
Quetzalli frowned a little as she watched this, then nodded to Jules. “I-I think I’m going to try something before we start.....” She walked over to Stephen carefully, her scales covering her body for protection as she slowly put her hand on the wound. A soft glow could be seen as the wound was healing. It scabbed over and was about half way healed before she had to stop and she took a few deep breaths. “I-It’s not the strongest magic b-but I can heal small wounds, o-or at least stop bleeding.....” she smiled over at the others

((Lol it's Roman))

"this is Roman, One of the children I care for" He said, patting her head lightly, and motioning for Roman to say something.

"uh, sup" He said, trying to keep his silent anxiety, silent.
"Hey a fellow healer huh? Well if you want to help build her healing stamina I'd be happy to help." She smiles as she rests a hand on him healing it fully in a blink of an eye. "I have many years of experience afterall." She smirks. "You have some cool scales there though! And with practice, your healing can be pretty fantastic." She smiles and rests a hand on her shoulder helping her regenerate some energy.
((Wait a minute there is another child in here!? I must meet him soon!!))

He shuddered as she healed him, curling up into a ball while his 'legs' rose up slightly, the new one being slightly taller than the others. He was talking in his sleep, mentioning the name of his hometown multiple times.

Jules Geist wrote:
((Wait a minute there is another child in here!? I must meet him soon!!))

((sorry for the confusion, lol, Roman's 17, but Nobody call's anyone under 20 child))

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus