Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Liza (played by Serpentina_Winter)

"lay down, i think i can fix it, it is going to hurt like hell for a couple minutes though"
Clyde Whistler wrote:
A guard watched her, and slowly approached her. "Good you finally came out of your cell, A-002" he smiled kindly, trying to be kind

Anger flashed in her big, black eyes and - obeying her animalistic instincts she moved her long, clawed hand outwards and upwards to strike at the guard. At the last moment - remembering the V-Predators - she froze. Arm still raised in a semi-strike...before she slowly retracted it in against her body and snarled at the guard.

She tried to convey her anger at being imprisoned through a long, drawn out hiss...but there was no recognition of her meaning on the guard's face. Instead he looked at her with hardened, military grit and she instantly knew that she had risked punishment by acting so rashly.
Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

"A-005, we've offered you therapy to heal it, but you don't want to take it" the guard yelled
Griffen Saja (played by Seasongriffen)

Griffen sighed,”I’ll take it..!”Said griffen coughing and walking weirdly and his vision getting blurry again and shook his head
“ leave him alone already!” He called out before looking at him: “ you don’t offer anything without a catch!

' wrote:
Clyde Whistler wrote:
A guard watched her, and slowly approached her. "Good you finally came out of your cell, A-002" he smiled kindly, trying to be kind

Anger flashed in her big, black eyes and - obeying her animalistic instincts she moved her long, clawed hand outwards and upwards to strike at the guard. At the last moment - remembering the V-Predators - she froze. Arm still raised in a semi-strike...before she slowly retracted it in against her body and snarled at the guard.

She tried to convey her anger at being imprisoned through a long, drawn out hiss...but there was no recognition of her meaning on the guard's face. Instead he looked at her with hardened, military grit and she instantly knew that she had risked punishment by acting so rashly.

"It's me... remember?" he was the guard who cared for her when she first entered, feeding her and keeping her from attacking others. He was like her friend. He took off his helmet. "See? Friend"

she slams her elbow into the back of his rib and with a loud pop it goes into place, but not without hurting like hell like she said

“Huh?!”Said griffen feeling his rib not hurting anymore “Thanks.”Said griffen hugging her because he still has a soft spot*UwU*

she smiles"you are welcome, i am just doing what i know how to"

(Bruh)

One of the guards smiled "A-007 has to be the best specimen we have"
Recognising the man as the one who had treated her kindly when she first came to this strange new place...A-002 sniffed the air and decided that this was indeed her...what was the word they used...friend. She padded a little closer to him and allowed her tail to fall back to the ground behind her - losing that instant readiness to strike.

Griffen toke out two little music boxes “I found these but you and Cessair can have it”Said griffen giving them to Liza

she begins to rotate her arm as it had caused it to have some pain, which she expected, but she smiles anyway"thank you guard sir"

"It's just me" he raised a hand to slowly pather head, hoping she won't show aggression. He did it before, and she was fine with it. But the guards treated her bad

*So cute*

she gives a bow and hopes that it will be time to change to food soon

((What? The guard and A-002?))
Clyde Whistler wrote:
"It's just me" he raised a hand to slowly pather head, hoping she won't show aggression. He did it before, and she was fine with it. But the guards treated her bad

She raised her nose to sniff at the guard's outstretched hand. She could smell no aggression radiating from him and, slowly, inclined her head and allowed him to run his hand across her chitin-like hair. She uttered a low hiss - a sign of friendship - before waiting for the man to lead her to where he wanted her to be.

*yes the guard and A-002 I’m sorry I technically love everything were people interact with each other ;w;*
(( at lest something is happening ))

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus