Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

"Aything in particular you want to try?" She asks as she tilts her head. Her eyes back to her normal emerald green eyes.
Cessair just boredly kicked a ball against the wall.
Liza (played by Serpentina_Winter)

she shrugs"all i can think about right now is food"
Alyson (played by SeaWarriorRachel)

"Hmmmm, we should make a list. They are all different, so I was thinking we could ask them what their complaints are, what they would want to make it a better environment, and maybe how they got here? I still have no idea to be honest..." she knits her brows. "What other questions should we ask?"
"I am too." she stretches. "How about we watch for now."
Theron tried to think. “Hm... Maybe we could ask them about their lives before they came here?” He suggested.

"i feel that will get us hurt"
"Fair enough. We could play tag or just run around the track. Like Zac is." She smiles

"Yes! That is a good one! Get to know them from before all this!"

"i used to run track all the time, i outran everyone with ease, but with how hungry i am, it will probably just be walking speed"
Theron smiled, happy that he could offer a good idea.
She chuckles. "Well I have some pretty big girls... so running hurts my back some days with all the bouncing. So I do a light jog."
((I think I’m going to head to bed. It’s about 2 AM and I gotta get up in a few hours to take my brother to summer school. Talk to you all later!))
Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

He thought of how big of an asshole he was and trudged away. He went to Alyson, again. He wanted comfort, and she was the person who gave it to him. He slowly knocked on the door. "A-Alyson?" he asked shyly

"your personality reminds me of my mother, even that stare you give when you get upset"

"Yes Clyde? You alright?" she asks as she was discussing plans with Theron for the interviews.
(( I'm not of any importance to this RP right now, but there, its 1 am and I got packing to do to more, so unless something happens I can be apart off. I'll see ya later))

she begins walking the track
Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

(all right, I'm heading to bed too soon)

"Am I an asshole?" he asked

((Okay so heres the situation I am struggling with. I cannot keep up... like at all. This is going waayyyy too fast for my likes. I feel like I cant fully say what I want to get out in fear that it will interrupt someone elses sentence. It's also really challenging to get to know people when things are happening so fast. I know I am not the only one who feels this way. And I get it. RPs are exciting and you want to respond right away and move things along but oh my goodness, some people on here can't even get a word in without the scene changing. I know Jules has a lot to say but can never bc the person would leave bc of time change or something.

My solution is to slow the pace. Dont jump right in and then make things change so quickly. Talk to someone. MAKE SURE YOU ARE READING EVERYONES STUFF. This way you know where people are and whom they are talking to so that you don't interrupt unless it is important rp wise. It's honestly getting frustrating to watch and do. and a little anxiety inducing.

IF you have an suugestions please let us know! I want to do this rp, But I dont want to get a headache.

This all being ssaid its like 3AM for me and i have work in the morning so if i sound cranky it's bc i have had one crappy day. Other than a few nice things today. Sorry for this PSA but i just needed this to be said))

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus