Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

The guards let her rest, she was a small innocent creature, most people contained here were too dangerous to go out, especially A-002
Liza (played by Serpentina_Winter)

the dragoness finds a piece of paper and makes an origami dragon and hands it to one of the guards
Griffen Saja (played by Seasongriffen)

Griffen work up after a 1 minute sleep after he heard That A-002 came out “Damn it,I didn’t get enough sleep.”Said griffen walking out to the gym with his arrow like devil tail scratching the floors

She covers her ears"hey, mister, may you please pick up your tail, my ears are sensitive"
Cesspit pretty much just watched this all play out

Griffen heard Liza and hid his tail even though griffen never actually never listened to anybody and went do the track about 39 times

"thank you mister" she gives a polite bow and then walks over to Cessair
Cessair looks at Lisa, his flicks his tail and his ears twitch.

“No problem..”Said griffen leaning on a wall looking up and crossing his arms while thinking about the life choices and life that brought him here right where he is now

"You guys got 5 minutes, make em count!" A guard replied

Griffen looked at the guard and snarled then stopped leaning and putting his mask and hood on

"why do you hardly ever say anything?" she was obviously still hungry, but she fought the hunger to try to be friendly
He looked at Liza before pointing to himself. “ oh. I’ve just been here the longest, since this thing started... I’ve given up on being nice and friendly and making friends. Once you step in here. You close your humanity and your nothing but a bloody animal.”

"A-005, you're already getting penalized for being late, might as well jog!" a guard told him

"Since when is being an animal so bad? I am a dragon after all" she spreads her wings

Griffen put his watch up and snarled and went off jog covering his rib because it hurt real bad but didn’t care

"A-001, keep your mouth shut and leave her alone!" a guard yelled at Cessiar
“ when you know what it’s like to do what you want, when you want, not be caged, not be worked, not be here. It’s degrading and we aren’t animals to test on. Shame you think your an animal to be played with.” He looked at the guard. “ you’ll learn to hate the guards. “

She senses the pain in griffin and walks over to him"broken or out of place?" she points at the rib

“It’s always been broken because of my damn way of being born..”Said griffen panting and his tail coming out then griffen started to feel woozy

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus