Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

((You're right, I'll slow it down, good night))
Liza (played by Serpentina_Winter)

(I am sorry, i try to go back and see what people write before i finish posting my thing, even then, i feel like i am too fast)

(or sometimes too slow)
(( yay and thanks, the best rps are the ones where you explore characters, not feeling rushed then get frustrated. Anywho, night))
Alyson (played by SeaWarriorRachel)

((No youre new and trying to play catch up I get that so no worries. its not going anywhere so its okay to read it and come back later.

I wont be here most of tomorrow I work, Dr. apt bc im ill, my grandpa passed away today so I am seeing my family, and who knows what else. If I make it at all tomorrow. I would prefer I didn't have a novel to read when I do return otherwise I may need someone to recap.))

(ok hun)

((I guess the Insomnia kicked in))
She is roughly pushed into the exercise yard by two heavily-armed guards, taking extreme care - despite their heavy military-grade combat vests - not to come within reach of her silvery, talon-like claws.

The creature has no name - before she came to this facility she was known as 'Experiment #309'. Her new designation is A-002. She has no idea what either of these things mean. The whole concept of human speech...the jumble of words they make as they chatter to one another is alien to her. She only knows that they call her a 'monster'. And she knows that being a monster is somehow 'wrong'.

Hissing and snarling at the military guards just gets her quickly 'disciplined' by one of the robots nearby, and she howls in pain as she slinks onto the exercise yard - her whip-like, barbed tail flicking angrily from side to side like a cobra. She sees the others and stops. A-002 has never been allowed into the exercise gym with them before and initially her first instinct is to attack...but then she hesitates...

They do not look like the soldiers. Some have horns, others tails - not like her tail, but...similar. Perhaps they are also trapped here like her? In which case, she pities them.

A reptilian hiss radiating in her throat, the creature keeps to the corner of the gym and watches these strange, new beings with a primitive mixture of awe and distrust.
Alyson (played by SeaWarriorRachel)

"Well, I dont know I would say that Clyde. You just... dont have a filter sometimes." She says with a little chuckle.
She looks over at the new gal.

interesting she thinks.

"Hey Liza, why dont we see if Cessair wants some company, yeah? Zac? You wanna come?" She asks as she tilts her head.
Griffen Saja (played by Seasongriffen)

After everything was done griffen went to his bed and plopped down and yawned while putting on his hood and just laying there not caring about anything

"Yeah, you're right" he nodded slowly "Sorry I keep on bothering you, this place is taking a toll on my sanity" he frowned

' wrote:
She is roughly pushed into the exercise yard by two heavily-armed guards, taking extreme care - despite their heavy military-grade combat vests - not to come within reach of her silvery, talon-like claws.

The creature has no name - before she came to this facility she was known as 'Experiment #309'. Her new designation is A-002. She has no idea what either of these things mean. The whole concept of human speech...the jumble of words they make as they chatter to one another is alien to her. She only knows that they call her a 'monster'. And she knows that being a monster is somehow 'wrong'.

Hissing and snarling at the military guards just gets her quickly 'disciplined' by one of the robots nearby, and she howls in pain as she slinks onto the exercise yard - her whip-like, barbed tail flicking angrily from side to side like a cobra. She sees the others and stops. A-002 has never been allowed into the exercise gym with them before and initially her first instinct is to attack...but then she hesitates...

They do not look like the soldiers. Some have horns, others tails - not like her tail, but...similar. Perhaps they are also trapped here like her? In which case, she pities them.

A reptilian hiss radiating in her throat, the creature keeps to the corner of the gym and watches these strange, new beings with a primitive mixture of awe and distrust.

"Warning, A-002 has entered the facility" she was one of the deadliest specimens they had to offer. The guards looked at her in amazement, they never seen anything like it. She was accompanied by 2 V-Predators, their guns trained on her just in case she did anything stupid. They watched as she made her way to the corner, keeping extreme caution while she was morning. Everyone kept her distance
A-002 flicks her tail as she glances over to where what she can only assume are her fellow prisoners stand. The harsh light hurts her eyes, and she wrinkles her lip - baring her sharp teeth in displeasure. She catches one of them - a female - glancing at her with intrigue.

The woman is not holding a gun at her...nor is she spitting curses or calling her a 'monster' and so A-002 decides that the woman is not hostile. And this is good. A-002 couldn't remember the last time someone was non-hostile towards her. She decides that she made the right call when she held off attacking the strange group of people... She wants to approach them, but a lifetime of pain makes her hold back and observe instead.

Panning her eyes around to the guards, A-002 utters a low hiss when she sees the humans. They are soft and edible. If she wanted to, she could kill them... But the V-Predators with their guns hot and aimed at her would stop her. The V-Predators filled A-002 with fear and dread and, as her eyes lingered on them, she retreated further into the corner and shrunk back like a kicked dog.

A guard watched her, and slowly approached her. "Good you finally came out of your cell, A-002" he smiled kindly, trying to be kind

"did i miss food?"

"Once you finish your Physical Exercise, you can eat" a guard assured her

she nods and begins running around the track at a normal persons running speed

They watched all the specimens, making sure no one was idling around

she leans against a wall after about 20 laps

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus