Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Thomas (played by SeaWarriorRachel)

He smirks with a hint of a blush on his cheeks. "Careful, lines like those can cause trouble." He winks as he looks around. "As for coffee, I have no idea. I live about an hour away so I don't know this area too well. Any suggestions hot stuff?" He says with a sexy grin.
Afol hummed a little “I think I know a place. There’s this cafe I used to go to a lot, they have some really nice breakfast and lunch foods with coffees. How does thay sound?” He looked back at him
"odd to see anyone with an eyepatch like that, is it not?"
Afol looked over in surprise, his window was down so he could hear her pretty well. “It isn’t weird. Why are you in the parking lot...?”
"coffee is coffee is coffee, we all need it sometime or another, i dont run on just sleep you know"
"and i need to get coffee, or else i will be cranky, but the last time i saw an eyepatch like that was a school play"
“I mean.... you can get coffee anywhere but we’re kind of on a date.....” He scratched the back of his head awkwardly as he sat in the car. Raising a brow slightly, he then sighed and shook his head “People can have genuine needs to wear eyepatches....”
"i know, but most eyepatches are actually big bandages that go over your eyes as far as i have really seen, or they are make shift, most people dont go buy pirate like eyepatches, also sorry for the intrusion, just like to state what is on my mind" she leaves to get her coffee
Afol sighed softly, “Well if its more permanent then it can be like that....” He then looked at Thomas “Sorry about that.....”

"Eh I'm use to it. I have had this patch since I was a kid and I assure you, it's not just for show. However, it's not really a first date thing I show." He chuckles. "Its pretty gross under here." He says with a small sigh as he points to the patch.
Afol nodded softly, then rolled up the window to make sure no one heard what he was going to say. He looked back at Thomas with a nod, “Still, I’m sorry you have to deal with stuff like that. Personally I think the eyepatch looks nice on you. Mine isn’t easy to hide but I wear fake skin on my right side. It isn’t pretty either.” He lowered his voice a little, humming.

He smiles and squeezes his hand before kissing his cheek. His lips were soft as they just barely touch. "Well it looks like we will have a lot to talk about. Which means we may have to have more than one date." He says softly as gazes over at him. "Thank you Afol... it means a lot that you dont scare easily by my appearance... yet." He chuckles a little.
A blush sprang to Afol’s cheeks as he smiled at him, nodding. “Yeah we do!” He then chuckled as he joked “So you’re saying I have a chance?” Nodding softly again, he smiled as he brushed some hair from his face, “You won’t scare me Thomas. Hopefully I won’t scare you either if I ever remove the cosmetics.” Letting out a soft chuckle, he then winked, “Besides, it’ll take a lot more to scare an ex marine away from a charming man like you.”

"Oh there will be more dates. Trust me on that." He smirks handsomely as he runs his fingers through his own hair. "Let's make a deal. I'll show you my scar if you show me yours. Not today, but when we do. I know I wont run. I was in the Navy and I'm currently a treasure hunter. So you better believe it when I say, I have seen some crazy stuff." He says with a chuckle and slight blush. "You're very kind Afol." He smiles softly.
“Alright, sounds like a good deal.” He then chuckled softly with a slight blush, “Thanks! You are as well.” Then thinking for a moment while he started to drive to rhe coffee place, he hummed, “A treasure hunter huh? That sounds like an amazing job.”

"Its life changing! I'm technically still in the Navy but I'm currently on leave. I may have punched someone... anyway! Treasure hunting fit me better anyway. I enjoy finding things people either dont know about, or well, want and cant have." He chuckles softly. "Its a lot of climbing though." He laughs a bit. "How are you liking the lab?" He asks with a small tilt of his head.
Afol chuckled softly, “Well maybe you’ll go full time as a treasure hunter!” He then nodded in understanding, “It sounds amazing! Oh the lab? It’s alright, pretty chaotic.” He chuckled, “It’s fun though. There’s good people there, lots of stuff to learn about as well. I mean how often do you see dragons, dinosaurs, demons, and more of the supernatural?”

"In one place? Not very often." He chuckles. "It sounds like a fun place to be. As for full time, if I did that then youd probably hardly ever get to see me... and I cant have that. I guess it would be... I'd miss seeing you." He says softly as he nervously scratches behind his neck. A blush crosses his cheeks as his bright green eye looks out the window then over at him.
Afol nodded, “It is.” He smiled before blushing a little, “I’d miss seeing you too. I mean we just met but you’re a fun guy.”

"I am a fun guy. Just you wait, I am a hoot when I'm... er nevermind. This is our first date. I cant be giving away all my secrets." He chuckles as she holds his hand a bit tighter.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus