Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Afol chuckled with a raised brow “Oh but now you got me curious!” Pulling up to the cafe, he then chuckled, “Tell you what, if you tell me then I’ll tell you something about me that’s a little embarrassing.” He tried to entice him
Thomas (played by SeaWarriorRachel)

He raises a brow. "I mean it's not embarrassing to say unless you see it in person, but I'm an interesting drunk... is what I was going to say." He chuckles and scratches his cheek. "Your turn." He chuckles as he gives him his full attention.
Afol nodded, chuckling softly “Interesting. I should keep that in mind if we ever decide to drink.” He then scratched the back of his neck with a soft laugh “I’m a french fry addict. I have literally driven to McDonald’s at 3am just for french fries before.”

He chuckles. "Well then, I know what our next date will be. A nice burger place with the BEST fries ever!" He smiles and laughs. "Oh god. What have I gotten myself into!" He says with a huge smile.
Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

He picked up. "Yeah, hello?" he asked
Afol smiled “Sounds great!” He then laughed as well, “You got yourself into an adventure thats what!”

He chuckles sweetly. "That I did... and the best adventures catch you by surprise." He caresses his cheek before winking and getting out of his car.

Alyson sighs in relief. "Oh thank goodness! Where are you?" She asks wanting to see him.
Afol smiled, getting out of the car as well. He opened the door for him to the cafe

"Why thank you. You're such a gentleman." He smiles as he takes his hand in his. "Do you order first here at the counter?" He asks with a raised brow.
Afol smiled, “We order at the counter.” He held his hand back, “They have a lot of different kinds of foods and drinks, pretty much something for everyone here.”

"Everything but fries I take it." He winks and chuckles as he leads them to the counter. "I'll go first, I'll have a Carmel Frappe with 6 hashbrowns and an everything bagel and cream cheese." He says as he goes to the cash register. "Hey, add his to my bill." He whispers to the girl taking their order.
Alyson (played by SeaWarriorRachel)

She sighs in relief. "Oh thank goodness! Where are you?" She asks wanting to see him.
she returns with three cups of coffee, bringing alyson one, just in case she wanted it, the other two are for her
Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

Alyson wrote:
She sighs in relief. "Oh thank goodness! Where are you?" She asks wanting to see him.

"In the cafeteria" he would say, looking around as he tapped his foot
Afol chuckled softly, “Yeah.” The girl giggled a little, nodding to Thomas before taking Afol’s order. “Can I please have a Hot Chocolate with a vanilla glazed donut please?”

The girl then nodded and gave them their number “It should only take about a minute or two for your orders to be ready!”
Venom (played by BondJamesBond)

Venom jumps on Allison, and grabs her coffee and runs off.
((did he steal the coffee before cino even got it to allison))
((Lol that or the coffee Afol gave her earlier))
((ah, so i am a hero for coffee))
((Lol yep))

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus