Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Alyson (played by SeaWarriorRachel)

On her way to see Clyde she gets jumped. "Venom! You're so lucky you didnt spill that on me!" She yells as he runs away. She sighs and makes her way to the cafeteria.
((So random.. yet masterful timing. Idk how you do it xD))
Thomas (played by SeaWarriorRachel)

"I may have to steal a bite of your donut. In exchange for 3 of my hashbrowns of course. Afterall, they are just flat fry patties." He chuckles as leans against Afol while they wait.
“Sounds like a fair deal.” Afol chuckled softly, “I don’t want to take too much of your food though, so maybe just one or two.” He put his arm back around him.

He leaned into him. "Well I ordered 6 for a reason. You have 3 and I have 3." He smiles as he soaks him in. "I also found a spot perfect for us when we get our food." He says softly.
she enters the building and sees alyson"oh hi alyson, i brought you coffee in case you wanted it"
Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

Alyson wrote:
On her way to see Clyde she gets jumped. "Venom! You're so lucky you didnt spill that on me!" She yells as he runs away. She sighs and makes her way to the cafeteria.

He was sitting on a bench, looking away
Afol smiled as well, nodding. “I see! Smart.” Chuckling slightly, he then nodded again “Perfect! And speaking of food.” The waitress called their number, Afol thanking her and getting the tray of food

"Yes! Food is life!" He smiles and practically drools over the food. "Ya I am pretty smart, but you gotta be to be a hunter... scratch that. I'm not smart, but I'm smart enough." He laughs a little before grabbing his stuff and leading him to a nice spot made for 2 by the window.

"Oh thank god! Venom just stole mine. Be careful with your coffee. Thank you Cino!" She says softly. "I'll get you next time!" She smiles and waves. "I'll see you around!" She says as she then heads out to see Clyde. She taps his shoulder

((Just was told this.
Rpr will be offline starting in 9ish hours to be updated to the new system. The process will be 24-48 hours before its online again.))
((oh christ))
Shadow (played by Elisora)

((Oh crap o.o))
((So.. just continue on Discord. Done xD))

((Pretty much lol ))
Afol laughed as well, sitting with him. “Want the first bite?” He offered.

Clyde looked at Alyson. "How may I help you?" he asked

She knits her brows and takes a deep breath. "I wanted to talk about earlier... do you have a minute?" She asks a bit irritated.

He smirks. "I'll take the first bite, yeah." He smiles and leans across the table. He opens his mouth a little with a cheeky grin.

Alyson wrote:
She knits her brows and takes a deep breath. "I wanted to talk about earlier... do you have a minute?" She asks a bit irritated.

He nodded, giving her some room

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus