Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

She thought for a moment, before frowning. "There's only one food, the pellets..." She recalled getting fed dry, brown 'Pellets' that had more nutrition then a normal meal, back at the other foundation. She didn't know there was anything else.
Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

"Pellets? did they even taste ok?" he asked. He was not gonna feed her pellets
Liza (played by Serpentina_Winter)

She came out"i am older than i look by the way" she growls at being called a child
"No, they tasted like shit." She suddenly noticed the girl, hissing and crouching back into the corner.

she walks towards A-215 and has her wings cover her own body just in case"hi"
Jules floats around and spots the scene. "Is everything alright here?" Her black eyes looked empty.

He turned to Jules. "Umm... everything's fine, go back to your cell, Jules. Go tell Dr. Alyson that Clyde needs her" he said, looking away to watch Liza. "Stay back, Liza. She doesn't like you"

she turns to see jules and tackles her"hi jules, and please, i am not defenseless, I have enough spells in my arsenal to protect myself from her and my wings are pretty tough"

"Just be good and stay, okay?" he smiled

"i wanna be her friend" she sighs

"Well, she doesn't want to be your friend" he crossed his arms
"Now there is no need for things to get so loud in here. Perhaps we can give this girl some space for now to adjust. You can come with me Liza! And we can do whatever! I can tell you stories if youd like." She smiles as she hugs her back.
Alyson (played by SeaWarriorRachel)

"I heard I was needed? I was just down the hall." She smiles warmly with a clipboard in hand. "Is she new? Very unique. I love her already!" Her eyes widened. "Sorry... I got carried away there." She bashfully grins.

Clyde came from behind Alyson. "I was in my office, but I guess you wanted to see the new one, Be careful, she gets scared easily" he said as he kissed Alyson's cheek
Alyson (played by SeaWarriorRachel)

((Um I thought yins were in a corner sorry I'm just lost a bit but is she in her cell?))

she smiles at jules

"but, she reminds me of Xeno, i like her already" she cries a bit as she missed Xeno so badly
"Well, she just needs some time okay? You think we can give her some space until shes ready?" She smiles sweetly.

she nods and then backs away as she felt her ice powers getting out of control"no, no no no no no" she runs off, each step leaving an icy footprint
Jules follows in suits as she melts each ice footstep into steam.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus