Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

((Yep))
(I'll create another character, a scientist, so we can RP with more 'Characters')

((Go ahead!))
Dr Light (played by TheCreatureOfTheDark)

Dr. Light chewed on his lip, walking briskly down the hallway. He noticed Clyde exiting the cell of the new subject, "Ah Clyde! Mind giving me some intel on the new girl? I didn't know we even had a new subject." He paused, "Then again, I get told nothing." He frowned.

It wasn't Clyde, (It was never Clyde, it was a random guard) "Umm... Clyde is in his office... Dr.Light" he pointed to the office

"Ah Yes, I think I am in need of new glasses." He frowned at the guard before quickly entering the office. "Clyde? Ah yes, I am in need of intel of the new subject that arrived a few days ago, I haven't had time to look at her file yet." He ruffled his hair, looking flustered.

He looked at Dr. Light. "Of course, Jacob," he said as he grabbed a paper labeled; "S-125" he opened itand looked through it. "How was yiur day, Jacob?"

"Hm, strange as always. A Subject down in the third sector gave me quite a fright." He chuckled.

He nodded. "Have you considered getting a haircut?" he said, putting the file down
Nobody (played anonymously)

Nobody had been sitting down, carring for a teenager by the name of Roman, when it had happened, his human parents had come in search of him, and Nobody hadn't been able to hide in time.

They saw him, his father shooting him in the shoulder, and called the police. The authorities ate up the story like a dog who hadn't ate in months, of the infamous 'shadowman' and suddenly the boy was being crowded, using him as bait to see if they would lure the creature.

Nobody rarely spent time with Roman now, and it was starting to show, he'd been curing him, but now all his progress was being thrown to the wind like the leaves of a tree.

He knew that without him, Roman would kill himself soon. What happened next even he didn't fully understand.

"A-11, please proceed to roll the main office" said the robot, from his cell. "Refusal to listen will result in apprehension" it commanded
Liza (played by Serpentina_Winter)

she knocks on the door trying to get out

They didn't let her out

she cries as the door was frozen shut"HELP, I CANT GET OUT"
She places her hands on the bars and melts it. "Sorry I lost track of you for minute there." She smiles.

she hugs jules and cries, as she was scared
She picks her up and wraps her in a comforting hug. "I'm sorry I didnt find you sooner." She hugs her a bit tighter then places her on the floor.

she nods "it is ok"
She snaps her fingers and a kitty plushie appears. "Shhh dont tell anyone I used my magic." She hands her the plushie.

she hugs the plushie

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus