Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

She smiles sweetly
Liza (played by Serpentina_Winter)

she bows "thank you"
"Of course, I thought it could be used to help you if needed." She smiles.

she nods and smiles
Alyson (played by SeaWarriorRachel)

She smiles. "I'm going to introduce myself to the new gal." She says as she makes her way down.
Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

"Alright... by Alyson" he said, and even quieter, he said. "I love you..." but it was loud enough for her to hear

she sees where alyson was heading and ran after her"may i join you?"

"Oh um sure! I'm hoping to meet the new girl. But I may need to talk to her alone as well." She smiles sweetly.

"i wanna befriend her, I am hoping that maybe with your help i would be able to"

"Well I will have to get a better read on her for me to say for sure. I'll see if I can help." She smiles

she smiles and for a second she stops and turns around"did anyone else feel that presence?"
"Yep. I have been feeling it the whole time. I'm glad I'm not the only one." She seemed to have came out of nowhere.

"it feels like a hell dragon is nearby"

Alyson wrote:
"Well I will have to get a better read on her for me to say for sure. I'll see if I can help." She smiles

He turned to Alyson. "A-125 isn't a force to reckon with, she doesn't like Liza, so it's a good idea to stay back, okay, Alyson?"

"So I'll just go alone. If I feel threatened I know what to do alright? Dont worry!" She smiles and gives his hand a squeeze.

He sighed. "What I love about you the most, is you always have that adorable smile on your face" he said

She blushes and smiles bashfully. "Oh you are too sweet!" She kisses his cheek.

He blushed lightly as she kissed his cheek. "See you later, Alyson," he said as he walked into his office

her eyes go from blue to white and she suddenly becomes taller and less child like"i am getting a bit annoyed with being denied what i want with other people"
"Ah well you cant always get what you want." She says calmly. "If that were the case chaos would be everywhere." She watches her grow. "You cant be mad if someone is just not use to the environment and needs alone time." She says matter of factly

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus