Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Liza (played by Serpentina_Winter)

"she said she does not like children, i am not a child like this, then again i also put a different name to this form, call me lizardia when i am like this"
"Well, you can try but dont go full force. Just be calm and be yourself." She smiles.
Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

He remembered Jule's loss and couldn't help but frown

"why?"
"If you push too hard it may frighten people. You want to play it cool. Um not literally." She smiles. "Just take things slow." She looks over at Clyde and smiles.

"she said she hates kids, i am normally very childish" she puts the cat plushie in her cell so it did not get messed up

He saw Jules and softly smiled back. Hopefully that didn't ruin his relationship with Alyson. He went to his paperwork
"Well it's her loss then." She smiles. "Theres no harm in trying at least." She says as her eyes finally return to her normal green
((How dare you smile at people 😂 nah Alyson wont mind unless you flirt or more than that with others))

she picks up an icicle

(XD)

He finished the paper, before calling everyone to his office

(Btw, I'm gonna introduce a new scientist)
Alyson (played by SeaWarriorRachel)

"You paged me? Everything alright?" She asks as she tilts her head all while writing something down on a clipboard.

"Yeah, we're getting another scientist today, we need to get everyone rounded up"
Alyson (played by SeaWarriorRachel)

"All the workers here or do you mean everyone." She asks nicely.

"Everyone" he said, looking at Alyson
"I felt like I was needed." She practically came out of the shadow.

He jumped. "There you are..." he saw her. "We have a new scientist coming today... and he requested seeing every 'specimen' we had in collection"
Venom (played by BondJamesBond)

‘Someone new? I didn’t notice. Hi. I’m venom. If you’re wondering why my mouth isn’t moving, I speak telepathically. So what’s your name newcomer?’

((Hey, you're back! I guess this RP is firing up again! And nobody is there to meet))
"No one in this room is new I dont think. Wait they aren aren't invisible are they?" She raises a brow.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus