Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

"No. but he's coming right now," he said as you could faintly hear footsteps
Nobody (played anonymously)

(Sorry for not being online guys!)

Nobody was trembling, eyelights nonexistent as he took shaky breaths. Wherther in anger or grief was not certain.

'Nobody! No, don't take him away, he did nothing!'

He let out an unwilling growl of sorts, his second mouth opening and closing, sharp teeth on full display as he wished to snap someone in two, particularly the guard that had punched Roman as he'd tried to help him.

Sharp claws scraping the ground as he paced, like an animal, in his new confinement.

He'd never been caught before, why start now? Why did they want him? What would they do to him? How would Roman survive?

At this came the startling, and horrendous realization that Roman wouldn't. He would kill himself and Nobody wasn't gonnabe there to pass the child on peacefully.

A loud roar-like cry came out of his two mouths, reverberating throughout some parts of the lab.
Liza (played by Serpentina_Winter)

she looks around again"where the hell is this hell dragon"

((what hell dragon?))
((I think she means you?))

He heard the noise, and sighed. "A-011 is at it again" he walked to his cell. "Best shut him up"
((also, sorry, but how should I plop myself in? Do I just start doing things, or...?))

((Just be in your cell, and do something))

Nobody saw a guard, and he let out a growl, eyelights alighting and becoming a fiery red. He didn't wanna see any of these infuriating humans. They'd taken him away from his purpose, from the child he'd been carring for, doomed Roman to an eternity of wandering as an enreaged soul.

"Keep it down, buddy. You're pissing everyone off" he taped the cell door lightly

Eyelights flickering, jaws opening and closing, and claw scraping was the only answer the guard got. He wanted to do so much more than just sit there, he wanted calm, he wanted to be how he normally would be, but this was his prison, these were the humans who'd trapped him.

A growl, sounding almost human in nature, the only word he could get out at the moment through his rage and grief, if anyone payed attention, sounded eerily like "Roman"

"Roman this, Roman that" he crossed his arms. "We've already set up visits once a month, pipe it down, yeah?" he said as he looked at it. (Kinda reminds me of a Resident Evil monster)

(Resident evil? wazzat? XD Idk)

Nobody turned around, as he'd been facing away from the guard, walking up to the door, his height and size seeming more intimidating up close,

Eyelights full white, but not full of warmth as they would be had the guard been out of that horrendous uniform. The uniform reminded him of something he couldn't quite remember, so close but too blury if he tried to reach for it.

He looked the human straight in the eyes, looking in, and close, looking for signs of lying. The being was not trusting of something that carried a gun.

He lifted his finger, or more like claw right now, bringing it close to the human on the other side.
Jared was asleep in his cell, mumbling as he shifted around in his bed, eventually rolling off and landing with a thud. He let out a groan, rubbing his head as he sat up, before looking around. "Is it too much to ask for some decoration?" He said to nobody in particular, before yawning and sitting back down on the bed.

Well, he didn't carry a gun. Just a clipboard. He took a small step back, not wanting to be harmed by this...thing

Nobody wanted to speak, but his anger, his grief over something he thought he'd already lost was making it nearly impossible. He pointed at the human, pointing at his own vocal cords with his other hand, trying to shrink his claws into fingers to show the human he could be harmless, but they quickly reverted to claws, as he wasn't completely calm yet.

"Do you want to speak?" he asked, getting a little closer (This isn't Clyde, simply another guard)
He started pacing in his cell, his foot-long black tongue slipping out every now and then, splattering toxic saliva on the floor. Eventually his legs got tired and he sat back down, starting to hum to the tune of 'In the hall of the mountain king'.
The Beast Tamer (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

The new scientist looked like the Plague Doctor, and people were pretty sure he was one. He walked a long stride, looking at the various 'specimens' kept in containment
Flora (played by SilverTail)

(Hey guys, I'm a buddy of TheCreatureOfTheDark, I'm here to play for her as one of my characters while she is recovering from a getting hit by a car in the hospital, nd don't worry, she's alright just a broken arm and a few brused.)

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus