Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

(I'm going to be playing as Aspen Everlost.)
(Sorry for the spelling mistakes in the 2nd to last message, haha, typing fast really gets me. :/ )
Nobody (played anonymously)

Nobody nodded, looking off to the side, human comunication was always something he was proud of, but not being able to use it was annoying and quite exhausting.

He heard footsteps, as he turned to the side, still watching the gua-human, it made him feel better to think of them as human, not closing off comunications because, unlike his previous behaviors, he quite hated being alone, he liked human voices and listening to them as they spoke.
Aspen sat on her bed, twirling her hair in her fingers.
She hummed a quiet song, a frown on her pale face.

Flora wrote:
(Hey guys, I'm a buddy of TheCreatureOfTheDark, I'm here to play for her as one of my characters while she is recovering from a getting hit by a car in the hospital, nd don't worry, she's alright just a broken arm and a few brused.)

((Hopefully she gets better! No pressure, I'm pretty sure that healing is more important than roleplaying, as much as I love it. I wish her a speedy recovery <G>))
((Thank you, I'll tell her you wished her well :) ))

Aspen Everlost wrote:
((Thank you, I'll tell her you wished her well :) ))

((It's no problem! :) ))
Aspen ran her hand along the rough stone wall of her cell. She had just arrived so her face was scrunched in thought, her mind trying to work out where she was and how she got here.
Her emerald green eyes scanned the room and the heavy iron door, she chewed on her lip, trying to work out different scenarios where she could escape.
After a while of inspecting the nooks and crannies of the tight cell, she pressed up against the wall, sliding down and placing her hands on her head as she mumbled inaudible words.
The Beast Tamer (played by MangoNekros) Topic Starter

(Same)

The creepy man approached Nobody. "Good day, sir. DO you mind staying still while I take some...measurements?" he asked, pulling out a large ruler

Nobody's eyelights seem to shrink and thin out, a low rumble in his chest, but otherwise not really oposing, besides his stiff body composure.

"Hmm... I take that as a yes" he said, and commanded the guard to open the cage. He went in, approaching nobody "Let's start with those teeth of yours, yes?"
Aspen sat in her cell, her long blond hair cascading over her shoulders.
She heard a few strange noises, but other than that she couldn't decipher what this place was, or how she got here.

Nobody seemed confused, and very uncomfortable, but opened both his mouths anyways, not really knowing if he had the right to refuse. He assumed it was standard procedure.

The teeth in his more human mouth were pretty normal, just a little sharper than what one would have figured.

Now the one's in his second mouth were something, long and sharp like knifes, dark grey in colour, camouflaging with his mouth, unless you were looking from his side, you might not notice them coming at you.
Aspen started to panic, as she rose up and brought her fists down on the door, the banging echoed through the halls.
((Im gonna be afk for a couple hours.))
(Awh ok. I'm just getting ignored anyway so whatever xD )

Aspen Everlost wrote:
(Awh ok. I'm just getting ignored anyway so whatever xD )

((Not for much longer! XD Just wait in the meantime the 'tamer' measures this dudes teeth)) ((I got plans Muahhahahahahaha XD))
(xD Oki then.)

A guard approached Aspen. "What do you need, sweets?" he asked, grinning.

He looked at Nobody's teeth. "Impressive, you've been taking care of them, yes?"
Aspen raised her head, looking at the guard.
"Who are you? Where am I?" She said in a slight Australian accent.
Her tone was soft but nervous, and her hands twitched.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus