Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Karma (played by Serpentina_Winter)

karma over heard that"oh? i would love to see that one day"
"Well I only kill now if I have to and I refuse to here. Too many kids and no one deserves death here." She states.

she puts her hands on her hips"too young to truly have sinned, makes it so that the killing feels empty"
Quetzalli nodded “Smart tactic.” She smiled, then looked over at Karma curiously “Hi! I-I’m Quetzalli, Nice to meet you.” She smiled

"now me, unlike her, i am a mean demon, try to get too close without permission, i cut your head off with my metal claws, got that?"
Quetzalli nodded quickly “Yes ma’am, understood.”

she stretches
"Did you call me young?" She laughs. "That's a good one. More like I'm too old and killing has become boring. The screams get old and the blood gets too much of a hassle." She clicks her tongue and chuckles.

"i never called you young or old, but i might call you hot" she gives a light chuckle
She raises a brow. "Oh yeah? Well I appreciate it greatly. I know I have a pretty great figure, so thank you." She smirks.

she smiles back"i like your white hair, btw, it is kinda rare for demons to have that"
"It's a very light blonde but thank you. I'm a rare demon indeed. But who's to say what I am 100%. I'm a medical mystery." She chuckles.

"i am one of a kind too, just look at my hair, plus these metal claws are directly connected to me due to something i did as a kid"
"Fascinating indeed." She says. "I have souvenirs as well but I shall keep them secret." She smiles.

she cuts off the tip of her tail to show that it instantly grew back
"Quick healing and regrowth. Very nice." She gives a thumbs up. "My son... er nevermind." She sighs.

she shrugs"that is how this works, there were slots in this arm to guide my healing arm though to make me be unable to remove it"
"Impressive... sorry I need... a moment." She heads down the hall. She wipes a tear that had fallen down her cheek and vanishes in the darkness.

she follows
"Please... I just want to be alone." Her tears were black as they trickled down her face. They left black streaks down her cheeks.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » The Lab (IC)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus