Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hello! (Feel Free To Leave A Kind Comment)

KallieTheGreat Topic Starter

Keke wrote:
Hi, Kallie, and welcome! It looks like you’ll fit right in here. Congratulations on your impending little love—there’s nothing quite like motherhood! My two are almost 18 months old now, and although it has been tough and challenging at times, it has also been the most rewarding time of my life!

I’m excited to see what you create. Feel free to reach out any time you want to talk, or if you need help!

Thank you ^^ I really appreciate the warming welcome. And I'm always down to chat if you ever want to swing me a pm. I'm down to talk and make friends, and roleplay anytime that I'm available.
Hi! Welcome to RPR! I have been here three years myself and it's like home to me. I hope you enjoy your time here!
Welcome to RPR!

~Cherry

Mercyinreach wrote:
Hi! Welcome to RPR! I have been here three years myself and it's like home to me. I hope you enjoy your time here!

Thank you! I am already enjoying my time here. ^^

Cherry_Red wrote:
Welcome to RPR!

~Cherry

Thanks. ^^
Welcome! :)

8_Stars_8 wrote:
Welcome! :)

Thank You!
KallieTheGreat wrote:
Lol well thank you first off for the congrats on my little one. They will be coming sometime towards the end of November. It'll come faster than expected I'm sure.

Secondly yeah it's a force of habit for me to put "aye" at the end of certain questions most of the time. Just a force of native home country culture I suppose lol.

Thirdly my favorite genre of rps were probably mid evil, utopian/dystopian, and WWI and WWII. But really I'll try anything once!
Yeah, before you know it I bet they'll be there :D

Yeah I know what you mean, I have a few of those little verbal quirks myself. Fortunately, they don't seem to bother people (most of the time, anyway, hahah).

Aha, some good, interesting settings, ripe with potential for sure! I certainly understand having favorites even if you are willing to try anything, but from that list I take it, your favorites are usually realistic or moderately futuristic settings more than the fantasy or more blatantly sci-fi ones? What about the dystopias you often see in things like steampunk or cyberpunk?
ilAaGFv.gif

Welcome to RPR
Heya! Welcome to RPR! Hopefully you find lots of amazing new friends and RP's :) Glad to have you here.
Kim Site Admin

KallieTheGreat wrote:
Kim wrote:
Welcome to the site! I'm sure you'll find this a very kind and welcoming environment. :)

How did you find us? What inspired you to join? Also, congratulations on your soon to be expanded family! :D

Hello and thank you for the welcome. ^^
I found this site on google due to my love for roleplaying and writing.

Oh that's so cool! :D

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hello! (Feel Free To Leave A Kind Comment)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus