Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Date or Reject?

The Wanderer (played by Burrito)

It chuckled, deciding it would be worth a shot. "Well, I suppose so. I doubt it will turn out well, however..."
Shantae (played by JetStorm)

"Sorry...but i'm gonna have to pass."
Maiev Shadowsong (played by MordosKull)

“You are very alluring, but I get the feeling I would break you. Besides, all that have dated me have met gruesome ends... ah.. Naisha..”
Pistil and Stema (played by 0089)

"Daaht...duuuth...Ate...D-ate... eat?" The girls struggled to pronounce the word properly. "You mean, going to eat somewhere?" The girls questioned with curiosity. "S-Sure...just watch your thorns... they look sharp." The girls shivered in place. "Won't your life partner Illidan feel left out by this?"
Thomas Meyers (played by KansasVenomoth) Topic Starter

"Hmm, it might be interesting, so perhaps a date with one of you two would be nice."
Kiro Wasaki (played by Nivela)

“Reject.” He icily glared daggers at Thomas. “I’m not fond of fools.” He snipped coldly.
Alwina Coldwill (played by Thatnerdychick)

"Maybe not a date, definitely wouldn't mind going out to a club for dancing. You look pretty damn spry."
Nessa Campbell (played by asherb92)

"Um, I don't mean to be rude but you're not really my type."
The One True Voodoo King (played by jpdelta)

Nessa Campbell wrote:
"Um, I don't mean to be rude but you're not really my type."

“Well hello there, magic gal, I’m not that into those below the age limit, but if you want to learn some real cool magic you give me a call.” Winks and gives her his card.
Alwina Coldwill (played by Thatnerdychick)

"Alright voodoo man. But I warn you I could outclass you by a mile. Let's see if your as slick as you talk."
Pint (played anonymously)

“Oof, a spell chucker eh? Hmm..sure, ye look like ye might actually survive the dreamlands.”
Shantae (played by JetStorm)

"I dunno.. I don't think your my type"
Anya of the Shaman (played by jpdelta)

Shantae wrote:
"I dunno.. I don't think your my type"

“Hmm, maybe, I work with Jynn, but I’ve never played with a genie. Let’s say probably.”
"i would say date, as she seems interesting"
"I don't think...Hrm...Sorry, but I'm not interested in date."
Mesolda The War Angel (played by jpdelta)

Cloud Strife wrote:
"I don't think...Hrm...Sorry, but I'm not interested in date."

“Uh sorry Barrets is more my type or Tifa.” She blushes a little and rubs her neck.
Jacky (played by Serpentina_Winter)

"r-r-reject, they seem like they would enjoy hurting me, too many scars and too interested in weapons"
Brynn Thompson (played anonymously)

Brynn screeched happily and clapped her hands. “You’re so cute and adorable! I’d definitely hang out with you more!”
Gorgutz 'Ead 'Unta (played anonymously)

"Ya got sum noic gubbinz dere 'umie! Hah! Me finz Iz makin ya part ov me warband!"
Mesolda The War Angel (played by jpdelta)

Jacky wrote:
"r-r-reject, they seem like they would enjoy hurting me, too many scars and too interested in weapons"

Quietly and a little upset by such an idea, “I’m not a sadist...” looks to the... she thinks orc or troll, “uh maybe not no offense big guy.”

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Date or Reject?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus