Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Date or Reject?

Serenity Smith (played anonymously)

"Something you would not personally know anything about, I presume? I most definitely would have to pass. It is not me, it's you," the female replies smugly, shrugging her shoulders with ease. "I have better things to do.. And by that, I mean, better men to do," she adds with a slight chuckle. "Or females, of course."
Alwina Coldwill (played by Thatnerdychick)

"Oh, oh no. The last time I dealt with vampire it took me weeks to clean them up off the walls. Then there's the whole..too cool for school complex you got going on. Nope."
“I’d date you, if you’d like to. Not sure how you feel about dragons though so..... I have a human form?” Firenweorc offered with a slight chuckle of nervousness. It was clear he wasn’t used to this.
Amira (played by _KittyKat_)

The small female scanned the man before her with her eyes, a calculating expression upon her face. She waited for the answer from her little friend in her head.

Say yes. Do it.

"I.. Yes. I would date you, most definitely!" Amira coos, batting her lashes.

He is now all yours, Amira. Okay? Yours.

"Mm.."
Jacky (played by Serpentina_Winter)

"i might regret this decision, but i like the protection, i might date"
Miss Prince Charming (played by jpdelta)

She shifts uncomfortably and blushes a little, “I mean you seem nice... I guess... we could... should hang out some time.”
Lucina (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"Hmm...I don't think we'd be really that great together."
Draka (played by Serpentina_Winter)

"we might work"
Larry (played anonymously)

"I'm going to have to pass, after all, I don't have the GUTS to go out with you!"
"It could be a humerus time. But I feel like you want more... maybe life? I would definitely be interested in helping you be alive once again." Theres a twinkle in her eyes.
Karma (played by Serpentina_Winter)

"absolutely yes, no doubt about it yes"
Ryoma (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"I think we may be at odds...So I'll have to reject this time."
Miss Prince Charming (played by jpdelta)

“No offense bud the whole samurai thing, it’s always seemed really silly to me. No offense I’m sure it works out great for you, it’s just not for me.”
Larry (played anonymously)

"Sorry, but you seem a bit too.... active. Wouldn't you rather watch... Skelevison?"
“I’m going to have to pass on this one, sorry. The whole skeleton thing is really cool but it’s not something I’m into romantically.”
River (played by JetStorm)

"Whats a date?" the curious alien girl asked.
Robin (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"Hmm...Sure, I would date you."
River (played by JetStorm)

Robin - High Delieverer wrote:
"Hmm...Sure, I would date you."

"Again..mind telling me what a date is?" she asked the guy that wanted to date her.
Shadows Kill (played by Taz)

"you cute that's all i'm going to say it may be hard for me to reject you so lets put it on a trial for a date yes?" he watched her, looking her up and down.
“You seem to be someone I’d find stumbling out of the local bar, trying to start a fight. I tend to stay away from those folk, sorry.”

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Date or Reject?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus