Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Date or Reject?

Cupa (played by Narta)

Like totally rejected!
Lon'qu - The Shadow's Sword (played by AgitoAceXIII)

Reject.

"...You look...very dangerous for my health. I'd rather not be missing my sword arms because you blew them off."
Reject,
Looks like someone knows who Cupa is.
Aora (played anonymously)

Seeing as there is no character and not a lot of player info other than a name/age I'm going to have to reject on the grounds of not being able to make an informed choice. <3
Drago (played by Narta)

Date
Alwina Coldwill (played by Thatnerdychick)

"Depends..can you get down here and out of the skies? I'm really short"
Drago (played by Narta)

Alwina Coldwill wrote:
"Depends..can you get down here and out of the skies? I'm really short"
“Okay!”, he went towards you.
"I'd date you! You seem really cool and nice! Plus, we'd get to fly around!" Maxy giggled, waving up at Drago. "Wow, you're really tall, aren't you?"
Drago (played by Narta)

Blushes.
under intense reworking (played anonymously)

(( Only for Myron at the top!! All the other characters are unfinished and using them would be weird lol))

Myron glanced to Drago. He made a face of repulsion at the concept of dating a sixteen year old child. He sucked air sharply in through his teeth, "Absolutely not," He said.

Reject

"...Seems like a bunch that like to shoot shoulders...I'd prefer to keep my shoulders intact, like the rest of my body."
Cupa (played by Narta)

“Yeah, no! Imma gonna to reject!”
The he didn’t even consider it. “Yeah, no. Not my type.” The avian remarked coldly, his demeanor unfaltering. He seemed repulsed at the idea of dating Cupa.
Graven (played by NeonStitchLover)

Graven gazed at the being in view and gave a simple nod, "Sure, I suppose. If there was any way that I would actually be able to outside of work, but I am afraid that isn't happening, so probably not."
Shadow (played by Elisora)

Shadow tilted her head thoughtfully. "Perhaps... I'd have to get to know you better" She said quietly.
Drago (played by Narta)

"I will choose date!"
Susie Smith (played by Mipps)

Ahh little young for me so I must decline, love the wings though.

Reject

"Nothing against you. But I don't really feel interested in you."
Halasian (played by Rogue-Scribe)

Reject, because there is nothing to see there.
Galiena Reyns (played by Juls)

Tis a shame you are married, Halasian. I cannot tarnish your honor and my own with a date.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Date or Reject?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus