Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Date or Reject?

Empress Evilyn Dracon (played by Lanx12)

“Hmm the pretty boy band types always are humorous but sorry to say my dear your just out of my class...Maybe next time though.”
Jack (played anonymously)

"I'd say date but thar be little chance she'd have me. I've gone an' made my peace with that."
Taz (played by Taz)

she saw him " i know your a bad boy and all that but no, im breaking your heart cuz im not into you" and walked passed, going down a road.
Gerard Price (played anonymously)

"And the answer from me would be without a doubt a rejection," he said with a shrug.
Olive (played anonymously)

"If we could find the time around your work and mine a date would be fun. Perhaps a dinner? If you would be so inclined."
Finn O'Hara (played by Lanx12)

“Honestly I wouldn’t mind a date but uh just know I have some extra baggage...about two feet tall...and honestly is something I can’t get rid of and you’ll have to meet her approval.” He chuckled and smiled at his daughter hiding behind his legs.
Alwina Coldwill (played by Thatnerdychick)

"Awww, a daughter. I love kids!"
Father Mathias (played by Mipps)

"Reject. Perhaps also an exorcism."
Bee (played anonymously)

“So sorry, I’m going to have to reject you. Nothing personal! I just don’t think I’m your type at all. Okay, byebye now!”
Narta Aumora (played by Narta)

“Not really sure!”
James Alverez (played anonymously)

Um, no.
Umbra (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“Sorry, not really into men.”
Minato and Moka (played by Narta)

Minato: “Nope, reject!”
Miyu: “Sorry, rejecting!”
Saku Harushima (played by Hubba)

A cool breeze wafted around Saku and he gently shook his head, eyes avoid of emotions it seems. “I do not favor you. I do not want to court you.”
Ramoth Silverblood (played by Elisora)

Ramoth looked at the male with curiosity. "Perhaps, I would have to get to know you better"
James the Troll Hunter (played by jpdelta)

James looked hesitant to speak, he'd dealt with god-like entities before, "Uh maybe not, no offense, I'm uh just dating someone right now." He lied, trying to avoid offending the goddess.
Macy Jericho (played by Thatnerdychick)

"I'd break you on accident."
Scar the unyielding beast (played anonymously)

“I’d break you on purpose”
Eir (played by AgitoAceXIII)

Reject

"Breaking one isn't what I'd called..."attractive"..."
”Date. We share a similar role, after all. “

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Date or Reject?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus