Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Date or Reject?

"logical thinker or another robot like myself, lets find out by a date hun"
"H-holy crapstains, you're hot!" Having spend the whole afternoon with the fellas, Sprite'd been fed up with being the only grunt on the team that hadn't got herself a chick yet. However, her particular look upon the curious figure in front of her ran deeper than just a youngster going wild; she was utterly fascinated. "I mean, in'na giant.. scaled.. kickass-lookin' kinda way. Mind tellin' me where ya got those big-.. wings from? Can easily yap 'bout that over a some fresh booze, don' ya think?" Before she patiently awaited an answer, Sprite couldn't help but fit a cheeky smirk and wink into her words too.
Izzabel Finnison (played by Hubba)

A small, delicate hum left her lips. Eyes downcast and a small flush across her cheeks like roses was clear to the eye as her hair fell before her light blue eyes. “..y-yes..” Izzabel meekly murmured. Yes as for a date. She didn’t have the courage to say the words aloud.
Harlowe (played anonymously)

“Ooooo, you’re a shy and cute thing. I’d take you on a date or ten! Let’s see if Miss Lowie can lure you outta that shell.”
I'd pass. Not my type, if I'm being honest", Donovan said with a shrug.
Alice Kochiya (played anonymously)

"...You seem nice, but I'll pass."
Omi (played anonymously)

"Pass."
"Good grief, what.. are you?" he stammered with his jaw half-dropped. The gargantuan monstrosity Randle wished he hadn't laid eyes on struck a sense of unease into his metal heart, though whether that was to blame on its unsettling appearance or the magical aura he seemed to radiate, he couldn't say for sure. "Your looks are pretty original around these parts, I'll give ya that. But I'm not sure if I.. or, eh, anyone, will have an easy time growing those butterflies. Nothing personal.. uh, kid.." Were Randle to hit a streak of confidence, he might give a fine lady a shot- this creature didn't come close.
(( WHOOPS ))
Emara Hough (played by Hubba)

Emara grinned ear to ear, eyes dancing with this twinkle of amusement. “Kitty cat, that is your nickname for now.” She giggles and winked playfully at him. “But I’d love to take you on a date one day, little kitty.
Maex (played anonymously)

"I'm not inclined to such pathetic displays of affection."
Reject

“Because I’m not quite sure we’d even work out...”
Izzabel Finnison (played by Hubba)

Izzabel flushes like a rose in bloom, her ears tinged pink as well. She averted her gaze downward to the ground and in a hushed whisper, she licked her lips, saying, “I-I.. would like.. to uhm.. date you..” Izzabel as afraid the woman wouldn’t hear her, but she didn’t say it again or louder.
Emmet Osbourne (played by ELS1526)

Emmet blushed at the girl. "Too cute...", he mumbled to himself. "W-would you be interested in some tea and sweets?" He asked with a small stutter due to being a little flustered.
Harlowe (played anonymously)

“Oh my stars, aren’t you just a sweet thing? I’d take you out on a date if you’d let me.”
Rain (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"...I'll have to reject you on the grounds that I really don't even know or understand what a date is..."
Clyde Loewner (played by MangoNekros)

"Sorry, if you were more human, then maybe. You still got lots to learn, best take this time to learn the ropes." he said kindly
Monique Couture (played by Deumeawyn)

‘Oh nice..’ Monika says. Monique shushes her night self and steps forward. “ I would gladly go out for coffee with you sir! Thank you for your service oui.”
Alwina Coldwill (played by Thatnerdychick)

"Possibly. If I can get a night off from work."
Kwan Jin (played by ELS1526)

"Reject. It's nothing personal."

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Date or Reject?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus