Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Date or Reject?

"I'll can show you the world and then some if you give me a chance, dollface." Jack smirked, smoking a cigar he had borrowed.
Charlotte Evergrande (played by Lumaslily)

Charlotte stares at him with a wide grin “you seem to be quite adept at flattery, sir!” Her smile slowly turns into a frown as she mockingly says in a low tone of voice, “please give me some more.” She then nonchalantly twirls a strand of hair as she hoped the stranger would figure about her subtle hint of rejection.
Jacques (played by Juls)

"I'm off soon... another expedition west. Would you honor me with a date before I go?"
Saku Harushima (played by Hubba)

Saku huffed, such a action harsh and cold. He set his eyes darkly on the man and shook his head slowly. “You are of no interest to me.”

Saku didn’t say why. He didn’t have too and if he had to be honest, this man wasn’t boring to him. He wanted someone with more spunk.
Jin-Yeong (played anonymously)

Jin-Yeong looked the young man up and down with a soft smile, pausing to admire those unusual eyes. "I think we could go grab a cup of coffee. You do like coffee, no?" He glanced at his cellphone, and then back up. "Or I suppose it doesn't matter. There are other things to order, you can have what you want."
Jessica Saraiva (played anonymously)

"Oh my! I would love to date you Mr Jin-Yeong!"

Maybe she wouldn't get a date but she does look up International Customer Relations and sees if there are any open jobs to apply for.
Taniks (played anonymously)

“No, Jessica, darling. That boy looks like someone your father warned you about. How about you date a REAL MAN. Let’s say we bust this joint and go on a romantic picnic? We’ll do all the disgusting things humans do like feed each other strawberry tarts and, I dunno, asparagus? Is that what you two-armed fleshbags eat? Gross. Whatever. Skip the date and let’s go straight to the KISSING PART. OPEN WIDE, SUGAR. BLEEEEEEEEH.”
Mokk Grun (played by Pantrane)

“But don’t take too long”, he told the alien. “There’s something already lined up for you. I’ll show you a real man.” He pauses dramatically. “A Rhinoman. And I’m coming to get ya!”

“It’s a date, so wear something nice.”
"No thank you to a date, but how about a little fight just for fun? I´ll go easy on you," the demon said with a smile on her face and a curious look in her eyes. She was not at all intimidated by the rhinomans height or the fact that he seemed able to tear a tree from the roots or rip it in half with his bare hands.
Alwina Coldwill (played by Thatnerdychick)

Reject.. I don't deal with demons."
Ghetl (played by Pantrane)

“Come darling... I have quite the exquisite collection that I’m just dying to show you... And you.. You can be the centerpiece of all the ladies.” She taps her flirtatiously on the arm. “Because I didn’t buy you... My dear.”

She laughs a slow, sophisticated laugh. “Now let’s escape. Before some tacky male tries to flirt with one who has no interest in their kind.” After a giggle she adds, “I can’t be bothered.”

Date
Michael (played by Aggy1231)

"I wouldn't mind being your friend!" Michael explained with a big smile on his face. "It's a pleasure to meet you."
Pietro (played anonymously)

"Reject," Pietro said with big shrug. "Scusa, you just aren't my type."
Sabella Rossi (played anonymously)

"Being a newcomer here in America from Italy, it's nice to find another who is familiar with my home country. Plus you're a very attractive man, so I'd date you."
Taniks (played anonymously)

“Oooh, an exotic breed. I’m sold on this human. So here’s the for real deal. My last date was a disappointment, so perhaps you will oblige this dashing (and somewhat socially inept) space pirate the opportunity to show you what it truly means to be my lover. Together, you and I will be feared across the Galaxy as we ransack and pillage distant worlds and claim foreign thrones. You will bear my children, and they will be mighty warriors. You will be worshiped night and day, forevermore, until the stars burn out, but our love will forever shine. Do not fail me, woman. I grow exhausted of failure.”
Da-Xia (played anonymously)

"You're weird...and I like weird. So let's go on a date," she suggested with a wink.
Alwina Coldwill (played by Thatnerdychick)

Sorry. No. Nothing personal I just dont have the time to commit to any kind of relationship with how work is. "
Unnamed (played anonymously)

"Reject. Simply put you're a woman and I don't fall for women."
Dionysus Verre Tain (played anonymously)

One hand in a front pocket and the other hanging loosely to her side, the ebony-haired woman allowed her gaze to flicker from shiny blue eyes down to her legs; then back up to those ocean orbs. A sly smile rested casually on Dionysus' face. "Date. Simply for you being a girl dove. Respect your preference though, all due.", voice scratchy and breaking at the end, though she paid no mind to that as her chartreuse eye gave the other woman a quick wink before rubbing her neck.
Oren (played anonymously)

Oren looked down to his feet, as if he were shy, but he was actually examining a scuff on his shoe and trying to figure out where it came from. "You know, I know several of your type and I don't think it would hurt to go on a date," he said as he spoke softly. Finally, lifting his gaze to look at her, he laughed. "I mean, it might hurt, me more than likely, but life's about risks and such and such."

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Date or Reject?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus