Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Date or Reject?

Alwina Coldwill (played by Thatnerdychick)

"Reject, sorry it just won't work."
Drew (played anonymously)

Holy hell. Date.
Anywhere you want, gorgeous. Let’s get outta here.
Seven (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"Hmm...I wouldn't be opposed to a date...?"
Noble Six (played by Shadeslayer45)

Reject Spartans don't have time for relationships

"How about some downtime at the range? I just picked up a new pistol. Wanna get a feel for it."
Sabermoor Monarchy (played by Lanx12)

"Though I'm not accustomed to firearms. I wouldn't mind if you taught me a bit. Say maybe on a date? "

"Hard reject."
Agent Smith (played by Moono)

Ah, a certain date! Have you ever wanted to date a certified FBI agent? Well, guess what? You can now! (Crap, I shouldn't've said that...could've been a dramatic reveal...)
Elaine Van Freyr (played by 0089)

"FBI ? What does that mean?" Elaine tilted her head, rubbing her chin thoughtfully, having no idea what it meant.

"Friendly Buddies Indoors? That sounds great!!!"

"Date! Date! Date! Super Date!"
Taluna (played anonymously)

“Elaine?? Huh... let’s go on a date and see if it works out. I’ll even bring Tsuji!”
Kioko Shilang (played by Lithe)

Kioko looked the gnome up and down, a slight expression of amusement in her eyes as she spoke clearly and in a sultry, smooth voice. “I am so very sorry, but I will have to reject. I’m not into the more....hyper types. But I’d be pleased to be more acquainted with you!”
Cid Myers (played by Lanx12)

Yes I would gladly date you. Come on I got nice collectors edition Dodge Charger we can go to town in.” Cid said smirking as he wiped some oil off his cheek.
Harlowe (played anonymously)

"Oh, I'm sorry but it's gonna have to be a pass. It's not personal, I promise you. I've just got too many things going on in my life to juggle dating too."

Kioko smiled a firm yet friendly smile, “I’m gonna have to pass. After all, you said you were busy, and I do respect that!”
"NNNnnnnnnno!" Scam said, drawing out the word with a grin. "I dislike the prospect of spending time with others, unless, of course, you'd like to play a game?"

“Oh yes, I love games...” Kioko said this with a mysteriously amusing grin.
Y'shtola Rhul (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“Hmm...” The Miqo’te thought for a moment. “I’m sorry. I’m going to have to reject you.”

“In that case, then I’ll have to reject as well. Pity, your such a captivating little thing.” She purred.
John Robert Marron (played by Juls)

"A purty thing like you, Kioko? Sure!"
Chiyoko Hasegawa (played by Lithe)

“I guess Kioko is quite pretty, yes, but you sir, are very handsome. However, you must impress me first, so for now, I’ll have to reject.”

Her mind is telling her to date, but she’s being stubborn, don’t mind her.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Date or Reject?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus