Forums » Forum Games » Romance or Pass?

Stepping back.
"I think I'll pass. given the danger."
Dante (played by Mando)

"This one looks fun! Wanna be friends and see what happens?"
Knox Valor (played anonymously)

"I shall pass. I hope you don't take it the wrong way.."
Alice (played anonymously)

She looked at him from top to bottom, that man had been well dressed but he's way older than her. Also that demonic aura didn't bode well with her as she had disgust for all things close to power of darkness. Alice responded "With all respect sir but I'm not interested in you."
Saria (played by AgitoAceXIII)

Pass. I would rather be entering a romance with my good friend Kirsten, and even then, I wouldn’t. Relationships get in the way of work.”
Faputa (played by GU7TMUNCH3RZ)

"Faputa will pass, sosu. sees no point in romance"
Andrew Rhodes (played by VoliminalVerse)

"We used to be friends, but I guess not. pass"
The alien princess tilted her head. She eyed the much smaller human covered in metal.
Her flagella hair curled inwards before she slowly shook her head no, meaning Pass.
Tiamat (played by Drake_Lie)

The dragoness God looks the princess up and down, licking her lips "romance"
"Hmm, you will do", The Demon Lord offers his hand to the goddess.
Romance.
Dante (played by Mando)

"Every so often I make exceptions, and tonight I'm just drunk enough. Romance, though let's not use that word too much."
He chuckled "I'm sorry, but pass"
Lilith Graves (played by CupidL0v3)

Lilith hummed in thought before finally perking up. "Well, you are married and I'm not really one for violence..so respectfully pass... but I wouldn't mind being friends!" She said with a smile
Gwen leans over the table, grappling with a microphone before pressing it firmly against her lips and muttering, "Would."

(Romance)
Sigismund Aristoi (played by Eigmer)

Sigismund glanced at the woman in front of him, sighing after realizing one thing... "You're cute but tad too young also you're not my type though, pass it is."
Rain patters on the roof of a ruined Inquisition outpost as Emelia sorts through various files. The only light source, a lantern, rests on a nearby desk. It sputters, begging for precious fuel as the Inquisitor murmurs all the while. "Tuqil. . . Namfoodle Schembulock. . . Iszaling'torth. . ." She squints. "Nurgle? Where does the Inquisition find these wackos?" Tossing the papers aside, she starts digging through a cabinet. "Come on, there is no way we don't have this man on file. We have everyone on file!"

After a full minute of scouring, the lady holds up a folded up piece of parchment. She shouts in affirmation. "Aha! Found it!"

The zombie unceremoniously deposits herself into a chair that is much too small for her stature. It creaks under the weight of her metal limbs as she unfolds the document. "Sigismund Aristoi. Age is a big ol' question mark, but a lot of it hints towards teenaged." She glances back up. "Well that's a dealbreaker right off the back in terms of romance, but let's keep going." Reading further, the slight smile grows into a full-blown smirk. An eyebrow rises in curiosity. "Scales? Clans? Hold on, this has got to be good."

The smirk becomes gets just that little bit bigger as Emelia pulls up a paper she had previously discarded. "A dragon in a human's clothes, huh? Let me check something. . . Ah, yep. The last dragon we had in the kingdom lit half the land on fire. The one before that ate children. That one's mother even up and clawed our third ruler to death." With a whistle, she adds. "Yep. Dragons sure have caused a lot pain, suffering, and destruction over our kingdom's many years."

A long moment of silence permeates the air. Then Emelia abruptly stands, her chair falling behind her. The room's only source of light illuminates her back, wreathing her front in shadow. Eyes closed, she takes a deep breath. "The question was romance or pass, yes? My answer to romance is a solid no."

The lantern flickers, finally consuming its last bit of oil before dying, just like the strands of mirth on Emelia's features. In their place, two pure white orbs scowl, luminous and full of contempt. "I would be remiss, however, in passing up an opportunity to put an apparent member of such a dangerous species six feet in the ground."

Lightning cracks across the sky through a nearby window. In that split second, rapidly elongating claws of metal can be seen emerging from the depths of Emelia's sleeves. "Do not resist."
Siege (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“You and I may not be so different, but my mission does not need you, much like how yours probably does not need me. Let us pass each other along, so that we may continue unhindered.”
"I hope you can accept my dearest apologies, but I think a pass is in order."
The ghostly man gives a respectful nod before vanishing.
Alucard (played by Mando)

"You seem like you'd fit right in at Dracula's Castle. I hope you will not take offense to that. Romance. ...At least, if I were capable."
Adam Lansen (played by VoliminalVerse)

He couldn't help but let the military humor slip out "I don't know why I'm gonna pass when this motherf<bomb>er is hotter than any woman I've ever been with"

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Romance or Pass?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus