Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Romance or Pass?

Rhianna Brooks (played anonymously)

"A hard pass." Rhianna shook her head. Normally she liked men in uniform and guns were not an issue. She just didn't like his vibe and knew when it wasn't right.
"Hmmmmm......you like kinda mean. I'm gonna pass, but if you're not, you can pet Piano!" He showed her the kitten he was holding. Piano mewed at her "but.....Piano thinks you're nice....I never had a girlfriend before, so ummmmm" the innocent-hearted Saiyan blushed "you can kiss me if you want..."

It was obvious that things like romance, s**ual attraction and the like were alien concepts to him, knowing only his parents and the Namekians he grew up around. He would quickly turn around.
Beetle (played by Jejune)

"Aw! Your kitten is absolutely adorable! Definitely romance! You're kinda a cutie yourself! Lean in for a picture!"

*She huddled the Saiyan and the kitten together, and flashed their picture with her Polaroid*
image.png JASON SWEETS:
"You are a little bit young for me,
I'll pass, but I hope you find someone worth your attention."
Amaranthine Figure (played anonymously)

She looked him over, admiring the color of his hair, "I'll pass. You are handsome, but I don't think you're my type. Though to be fair I don't know that I have a type." She held out her hand, "We can always be friends, I can show you the forest I live in, and all the flowers there!"
“Pass. I don’t like a lot of mystery, I need to know something about someone to know if they’re compatible.”
Karlach (played by randomentity777)

"You know what? Sure. I'd be up for trying something with you."
*Karlach seems interested in ROMANCE*
Pass. I already have Tsubaki.
Athena gave a bit of an eye roll, the man's natural aura doing wonders to repel her
"I, respectfully, pass,"
Atlas (played by Alliyus)

Atlas bowed in respect.
"I respectfully have to decline."
Patchouli Knowledge (played by FictionDragonborn)

Declined. I only like Ragna.
Scarlet gave a simple smile to the girl, crossing her arms over her chest. "You're an interesting little thing, aren't you...But I'll still have to pass."
Benjamin (played anonymously)

Benjamin stood there behind Scarlet, towering over, he looked down at her with dark eyes as black as ebony. He blinked and then his eyes glared with coldness, people called him heartless. He looked right into her eyes then just stood next to her. "Greetings M'Lady, would you mind if we go on a walk?" Despite his cold, heartless glare, his voice was polite, calm, and deep. He looked at her eyes, nothing more, nothing less. He looked forward again. "Wonderful outside, isn't it? I keep thinking, is there a world out there that belongs to no one?" He chuckled softly, despite his cold demeanor, he was very polite and kind to women. Men, was another story. He respected all forms of female/girls/women, all alike. It was rude to look at a girl like they're just a thing of beauty, made to be used. He was calm, looking forward.
"I will pass. I do not date males"
"I will pass. I do not date males. Plus I doubt anyone would date a single father"
Haarlep (played by Mando)

"What a pity, but we all have our preferences and I can respect that. As such, pass."
Sebastian Michaelis (played anonymously)

Sebastian raised a brow. "An incubus?"
"I haven't seen one like you in a very long time." Sebastian put his hand on his own chin and smirked.

"I'm afraid I shall pass, as I have duties to attend to before I even think about a love life." Sebastian said, the duties comment referring to serving his master.
Luna (played by Alliyus)

"No." She simply said, curled up in a fetal position on the floor.
Rebecca Kennedy (played anonymously)

"You're a kid, so its an automatic hard no. Besides, there is only one girl for me."
Hell no. I Already have someone else.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Romance or Pass?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus