Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Romance or Pass?

A high level slime approaches, they morph into a Flora Hymaniod woman with orange petaled hair. She towers over them and leans down.
"I don't have a use for you, but you are cute, I wouldn't mind" she smiled with peachy colored lips.
Ashoka (played by Reithesniper)

"Love the look... Got anymore like that?" She'd ask sitting down

"Come on Im waiting.."

Romance
The Alarie Twins (played anonymously)

The twins exchanged looks. Mori was straight anyway, but Dewin thought for a moment.

"I'll pass. Older ladies are cool, but they're not for me."
"Mori, you are incredibly beautiful, but you are a few centuries too young for me"
Peanut the Postknight (played by Taro_Nuke1)

"Hmm. I don't really date men, so i suppose i'll pass. We can be friends in the future though!"
Salty (played by Reithesniper)

Salty looks down at peanut, she would cross her arms "Hm..I actually like this peanut guy a lot however dating...Im much too shy for that..I'd end up frozen half the time" she'd place her hands on her cheeks " However I prefer just being friends with him, so Pass"

Pass It would feel weird
Veliai Rilynath (played by VoliminalVerse)

Veliai shook his head and looked down pass
Esther Hamilton (played anonymously)

Oh, an elf! I must say, elves look very different where I'm from.... I have never quite seen an elf like you. You seem interesting, however! Would you like to be friends?
Andrew Rhodes (played by VoliminalVerse)

"I.....can I take you to go get something to eat with me?" He quickly made his helmet close to hide his shyness
“Uh…pass, sorry, just something about the suit genuinely intimidates me and that’s not easy to do.”
"I've only been on three dates in my life, so I might be a little clumsy as far as courtship. All I know to do is how the males court females in my race, but I'll try" romance
Kasumi Kocho (played by Reithesniper)

Kocho looks at Mathius "Ah...perhaps however your many many years older than me... And we'd only be together for such a short time, forgive me, I will have to pass"
Death (played by SillySpider)

"Hmm, I guess I wouldn't mind, heh fi you don't. A date in the afterlife ain't so bad." He extents a boney hand towards her.
Amaryllis (played by hexblading)

"Eeeh, why not? Could be a good story to tell, 'I romanced death'. Could do worse. You could be fae, thank gods you're not. You're not, right?"
Romance.
"You certainly are a beauty, but unfortunately, my dear, I do tend to lean towards men more. However, I could definitely set you up with a good friend of mine." Nari winks towards the woman. Pass
"Romance? Is.....is that a meal or something? I am rather hungry......." he said scratching his cheek in thought "okay. I will go eat romance with you" he said smiling
She tilts her head, unsure of what is being asked. Her white Flagella on the back of her head flared up and changed to a pink-ish color.
She picks up the Saiyan in her grip. Nuzzling her helmet against their tiny head, clicking constantly like she's purring.

Romance?
Lo'Ak (played by rockblock1000)

The Na'avi regards the interesting foreign species with intrigue from afar, his ears flipping around nervously as he attempts to act normal. The beginnings of a light blue blush forms on his stripy cheeks.

"I've never seen anything like her before, she's taller than Sky People but smaller than Na'avi. I don't know how my mother would take to another foreign species but I do think she's pretty."

Romance.
Behind the glasses and the mask, the vigilante's eyes were sympathethic as she lookws up at Lo'Ak. Feeling out of place and like you belonged nowhere... oh, she knew only too well what it must be like for him. Let alone for a species like the Na'vi, whose feelings were so heightened. Yes, she could relate to him, but at the same time...

"Listen..." She cleared her throat, for once without the usual annoyance. The concern remained, though; way too often when she had turned down a pass, the reaction on the other side had been... emotional, even when she had tried her damned best to reject them gently. "You're a good soul, whatever others might be telling you or the very voice in your head might be telling you. And while I would gladly consider you a friend, as far as romance goes..." A slow shake of her head. "It's a pass from me. Nothing personal, I assure you", she hastened to explain. "That I'm not the right one for you doesn't mean the right one isn't out there for you to find. As I have."
"The only one I would romance is my wife......"

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Romance or Pass?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus