Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Romance or Pass?

Iris (played anonymously)

"Pass."
"date" nodded quickly
Kupid (played anonymously)

"Pass." Kupid snickered, "Besides, looks like Cupid got a hold of you two anyway~" He winked.
Yes, he was referring to himself.
Chelsea (played anonymously)

"Pass."
"Pass, maybe friends though, but i see that it isn't an option, so pass" she nodded
Max (played by Maxthecoolcat420)

max: hmm well you seem like a interesting person so ill take my chance and go with

romance

"Pass."
"Definently romance" he smiled

Jackson Schmidt wrote:
"Definently romance" he smiled

Heavily blushes. "Romance for sure!"
Imani scowled at the girl, a single brow of hers raising in a judgemental arch while those intelligent hazel eyes flecked with gold looked Iris up and down. A certain air of dissatisfaction had written itself across her features.
"Pass..."
"...No. I'm too busy writing, and we'd just break up eventually. Couples usually do." Riley shrugged slightly, looking back down to his notebook, "Besides, I think you're a better person than me. I'm a clumsy person, so you'd just fall down with me. When I fall, I don't think I want to get back up."

Pass

max: god that took a stephen king turn am i right but if there was the option i would friend but im going to have to

pass
She gave a bright smile to Max that was soon followed by a light nod of her head. "Pass for me, but I'd love to get to know you!~"

Max: well hell I can’t complain with that * he chuckled
Aaliyah (played anonymously)

Aaliyah looked at Max then tilted her head, shaking it ever so.
"Pass."
"I'm sorry.. But our time could be cut short without a goodbye from me. So.. I don't think we should.. If things were different, I think I'd be lucky to be given a chance." Rune smiled slightly, "You do look very nice, almost enchanting.. Maybe in another life we could've spoken more, and I could get to know you."

Pass
Delilah (played anonymously)

Delilah sat there, she looked at him. Suddenly she was exactly like him, like a mirror looking right back at him. She smiled, his own identical body in front of him smiled as well, grinned.
"Pass."
She was a shapeshifter...
Magnolia Valentina (played anonymously)

"Pass." She sat there, smiling.
Josh Poppers (played by Joshie2003)

Josh's jaw dropped upon seeing her "woah- Definently romance-" he nodded quickly
Magnolia Valentina (played anonymously)

She giggled softly. "Romance would be fine." She smiled softly.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Romance or Pass?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus