Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Romance or Pass?

Nagisa (played by Ultimate.Gaymer)

"I'm sorry, but... why are you here, if you are going to pass AND expect to be passed on?" Nagisa peered at the man with obvious confusion, but just shrugged. "Regardless, I was going to pass just based on how we don't seem like a good match. This just cements it."
"Yeah, nobody here surprises me anymo-" Gwen's cocky monologue was cut off as she saw the creature in front of her, "Is that- is that a mermaid...?! Whose universe did I end up in this time!? I am going to kill Miles and Peter."

PASS (but I really love your character!)
Sapphire (played by SillySpider)

"You seem rather young for me. Even though I may look human, my race of humans outlives yours by quite sometime, so I'll have to Pass."
"You're not my wife. Pass"
"And your taken, pass."
Nagisa (played by Ultimate.Gaymer)

"You're too young for me, so I'll pass, but I'd love to be friends." Nagisa said, offering a friendly grin.
“Another mermaid? Well, isn’t that interesting. I don’t normally get along with other mer-folk, but I’m sure we can find some havok to wreak. If you’re up for it.”
"You're half dolphin! I don't know what romance is, but you're pretty, and dolphins are pretty. Can I be your friend?" He asked smiling
Xeno and Zero (played by Reithesniper)

Xeno looks to be in Awe of Oniya " Zero... He has a tail-" Zero is now in Awe hes talking normally-

pass
Sage Gaster (played by SoulHeart57)

(Wrong character Reith)
Xeno and Zero (played by Reithesniper)

Sage Gaster wrote:
(Wrong character Reith)

thank you-
Zex (played by Drake_Lie)

Since I cannot see them, pass
Denise Mueller (played anonymously)

"Ewwww.... slime! Pass!"
She's practically an elf, I would be a fool not to ~
Eduardo Léon (played by Mando)

"Looks a bit too serious, but you never know. Is friend an option? If not, as much as it sucks, I think pass. ...Maybe."
Naomi (played by randomentity777)

"Hmmm, perhaps. If he's okay with dating a pregnant woman, then I'd be willing to give him a go."
Adam Lansen (played by VoliminalVerse)

"If you're cool with dating a navy SEAL, then I would take you to dinner...."
Pass. And so that is how it shall be.”
Dante (played by Mando)

"Not really my type, sorry. Pass."
"Pass"

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Romance or Pass?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus