Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Romance or Pass?

Max (played by Maxthecoolcat420)

I’ll pass nothing wrong just not my preference and all you know
Luna (played by Alliyus)

Pass She sat there, nibbling on a chocolate chip cookie.
Pizzard McWizard (played anonymously)

"Possible romance or pass. I dunno."
Haley (played anonymously)

"Why are you even here?" It shocked her that a child was even here in a romance game. "Like, go home."

(Obviously, pass)
Oswald Ozzy Brown (played anonymously)

"Hey, that guy was confused, calm your dang t*ts already. Also, I'd pass."
Spawn (played by FictionDragonborn)

Pass. I don't do romance.
Kupid (played anonymously)

He laughed, one hand on his hip and his other hand holding a pink pistol covered in hearts on it.
"Romance is what I do best! That is, other people's romance. Not me."

"Pass."
Catalina (played anonymously)

She closed her book, sitting there. "I could try."
Pass. I'm not into Romance.
Hotaru stared at the dog, then laughed, "Haha, unless you can turn into something more..human..this really isn't going to work, doggy."

Pass
Haarlep (played by Mando)

"No, no. A bit too young, I'm afraid. Pass."
May (played anonymously)

"Hm... Sorry, but I'll have to pass... We could be friends in the future though."

(yeah, i had to make a reference to another thread-)
Catalina (played anonymously)

Catalina grinned and ran over then hugged her. "Greetings, darling!"

(Pure romance)|
(She can be any age. Look at her profile. T^T)
"Man, what? I'm not even sure what age you are... Gonna have to be a pass on that front."
Akari stared for a moment, then shook his head slightly, "I don't like women romantically." Pass

Eden was flustered by the question, her hands put her face in her hands, though it didn't make much of a difference with all of her hair. Uh..

"Absolutely not." London looked almost annoyed by the question. Pass

"Hm.. You are certainly look..interesting. Perhaps it's better to get to know each other first? Take it.. very slow. You never know what you'd be getting yourself into, and you're a little young." Paris smiled as he spoke. Possibly romance, leaning toward pass

"Uh.. No." Kit snickered, "Crazy, crazy- Gross." Pass

"Hm.. No." Harley smirked slightly, "I don't really talk, let alone pursue anyone younger than twenty-one. Come back in three years, maybe. Oh- Then again.. You won't be any different from any other girl out there, and you look much too fragile; Sorry~" Pass
"Ah no date outside me race. Ah only date other Cybertronians"
Katz (played by FictionDragonborn)

Pass. I have no interest in robots.
Do Not Be Afraid (played anonymously)

They sat there in their chair, looking at the person. They tilted their head then spoke:
"Pass."
Once the very word came out, the ground shook violently, cracking a little just under their presence.
Jackson looked the person up and down "pass- maybe friends but pass" he gave a salute before turning around
Tulip (played anonymously)

Tulip trotted over on Elegance, her horse. She pulled the reins up as Elegance halted then slowly trotted in place. Tulip looked down at Jackson and then straightened her back.
"I wouldn't mind you."

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Romance or Pass?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus