Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Romance or Pass?

"A date never hurts, plus interesting and cute. So why not I've done crazier things before"
He looked up from his desk and removed his glasses "Romance? No can do. I apologize" he slid his glasses back on and went back to reading patient charts
Nina Phelps (played by Dawnia)

"I'll have to pass on you Doc."
Adrian Hawthorne (played by VoliminalVerse)

"I don't do the whole Jodying thing. pass" the young Marine said before sipping his water
Seraphine Ward (played anonymously)

Gives the Marine an appraising look and turns away

"Sure. If you're into it."
"Hmm, well I have professed my love to another, but I would not mind treating you to a finely cooked boar and some drink. If only temporarily." šŸ»
Suzi (played by Jaws)

"It seems like you already have a lover, and I don't harm anyone. So I'll pass."
Victor offered Suzi a sincere smile as he asks politely, "Up for an evening at the Passion Pit?"

(Passion Pit = 50s slang for the drive in movie theater)
The Genieā€™s eyes nearly popped out of her head as she looked towards the sailor. Sailors were always the nicest masters, and the hottest to look at. With her long legs, she moved towards him, and tilted her head. ā€œIf that offers really on the table, Iā€™ll gladly take it.ā€

(Romance)
Varian RĆ¼diger (played anonymously)

"Pass." Varian said shortly, "It's- It's not to be rude or anything I just-" He then realized what he had said might have came off rude. "Sorry!"

((Also, unrelated to the forum game, @Eros_Calls, but;
The fact I knew exactly what that meant before even looking at the note below, tells you that I've played a few 1950s RPs before, ha ha! XD ))
Adam Lansen (played by VoliminalVerse)

"I know you know about that thing about guys in the navy, but it's false. No offense, but pass"
Ashoka (played by Reithesniper)

"Bit to young for me... Im normally dating in my age range" she shrugs "Ill have to pass sorry dear" she bows trying to be respectful
Eric Molder (played by SillySpider)

He shrugs. "Huh, well you seem pretty, and kind, I wouldn't mind taking you on a date sometime!"
Big Blue (played by Samiakki)

Dwarfing the human before her by several feet, the female elasmobranch lowered her gaze to the human before her, six eyes gleaming bright blue. And then, they narrowed.

Wretched. . .

Her mouth grimaced, displaying rows upon rows of horrible, cold blue teeth.

One of those hairless apes again. . .
aMELWeW.png

Emitting an almost crocodilian bellow, she shook her head, uninterested. A pass.

She didn't attack, but she didn't seem too pleased about her situation either. Of course, she understood the game. She would play along if she had to. But nobody seemed to be a worthy mate, even if she imagined them as rusalki.

Not even worthwhile for prey. Too bony. Not enough fat. Too much stringy muscle. Humans were the worst. . .
4S17q4S.png
Snowflake (played anonymously)

The pixelated cat-like thing eyed Big Blue. They slowly trembled as they backed up a moment. I suppose that's a pass...
Nina Phelps (played by Dawnia)

"Can't really date or even be friends with frozen water." Pass
Ashoka (played by Reithesniper)

"I rather not hook up with any humans, My lifespan is nearly infinite so Ill just end up sad in the end, We could be friends but for now Ill pass.."
Suzi (played by Jaws)

"I don't know how the church and others will feel about me dating a demigod, so pass. However I wouldn't mind hanging out sometime soon."
(Had to changed my reply lol. Rei beat my reply to it)
Delilah (played anonymously)

(Hehe)

" sorry Im not ready for another relationship... I can still feel her helping me aim..also your pretty young" she shrugs before going to get some apple juice or something-

Pass
"It's good to see you again, Delilah. We both know the answer" pass

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Romance or Pass?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus