Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Romance or Pass?

Volpe (played by Liara_Amagi)

She said, "I would also like to pass, being what you cops call a bad guy. Ha, I make sure the other gangs and mafiaso don't cause war, retrive what my clients bought or own from bad guys...and not to mention, I own a great little bar and hotel."
DIO (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“I would accept you in my ranks, but would pass on being your lover. I, DIO, shall rule over the World and Heaven!”
Jessica Rivera (played anonymously)

“Oh dear no... I pass you by.”
James Moriarty (played by Atheist)

"Wait, wait," Jim appeared to be startled at first, but the upturned corners of his lips hinted rather at his amusement. "Did they really just lump me in with the mets?"

The audacity of it all is perhaps what has the consulting criminal laughing next. "Well, that's rich!"

He turned now to the stunning radiance that stood before him and addressed her with a courteous bow, "As much as I can appreciate you and your line of work, I will have to pass, I'm afraid. You, my dear, are a packaged deal I don't think I have the capability of juggling with my other responsibilities."
Maisi Dennis (played anonymously)

Upon spotting Jim, the young artist's eyes light up with enthusiasm. Drawing closer, however, replaces the look with something more akin to nervous determination.

Clearing her throat lightly she declares, "Well, I wouldn't mind." She blinks; the silence stretches for a second before she realizes the statement might've been unclear. "Ah, a romance, I mean. ...Ahem. With, ah--with you, specifically. So--er, yes."

Abruptly she looks away, finding something of monumental importance to inspect off to the side and dutifully engaging herself in observation. But, not before chirping an embarrassed little, "Have a good day, Jim!"
The Werelion (played anonymously)

"Hmrr.. get a room you two." Scoffed the Hobgoblin and looked away. "Pass, since you're clearly taken, hmrr."
Gundham Tanaka (played by SunbroTheAbysswalker)

"Hmm... You seem much too chaotic. I shall have to pass, however, if you would like to see my Four Dark Devas Of Destruction- erm, they take the form of earthly hamsters as to not scare any mortal being- you may. Maga-Z may get quite cranky though." He kept his arms crossed while talking.
Captain Vallo (played by JetStorm)

"First of all you seem too young for me,second,i don't think we'd have a good relationship...Sorry darling,its a pass for me."

Pass
Volpe (played by Liara_Amagi)

James Moriarty wrote:
"Wait, wait," Jim appeared to be startled at first, but the upturned corners of his lips hinted rather at his amusement. "Did they really just lump me in with the mets?"

The audacity of it all is perhaps what has the consulting criminal laughing next. "Well, that's rich!"

He turned now to the stunning radiance that stood before him and addressed her with a courteous bow, "As much as I can appreciate you and your line of work, I will have to pass, I'm afraid. You, my dear, are a packaged deal I don't think I have the capability of juggling with my other responsibilities."

Oc-you didn't get skipped look at top post on this page
James Moriarty (played by Atheist)

"I needed a good laugh," the conniving criminal beamed winningly at the guildmaster. "And even though I couldn't possibly be connected with Scotland Yard's finest, I respect them nevertheless for the thankless profession they've thrust themselves into. It's gotta be tough."

After a thorough chuckle, Jim acknowledges the other candidly. "'Fraid I'll have to pass, dear. I'm a bit preoccupied these days."
"I'll have to pass. I'm afraid you aren't quite what I'm looking for. Nothing personal, sir."
Winter (played by RussianRxulette)

Winter considered the question she had been asked by the forum for a second, then smiled, her cottonball tail twitching. "Sure, I'll date you! Just please don't let your panther eat me!" Romance.
Léan Ó Faoláin (played anonymously)

"Pass, ye wouldn't last five minutes in a traveler camp. We like rabbit stew."
Benoit Lemay (played anonymously)

"Romance! J'adore le rabbit stew!"
Harhi (played by randomentity777)

"That's a tricky one. On one hand, he looks cute and probably wouldn't be too picky about how I'm a lot older than him. On the other hand, he doesn't look like someone who would be able to adapt to living in the desert the way the Fremen do, so I'm gonna have to pass. But if anyone else thinks that I'm worth their time, please let me know."
Drans (played by Wandering_Mary)

"Pass, looks like they won't be too entertaining for me. And that is a star quality for me. Nor do they look like that they could survive in the Anti-Void"
Paul Smith (played by Juls)

"Dunno nuthin' bout no anti-void. And don't think I want to. Sorry, toots. Pass."
Kit Badger (played by Folklore)

"You might just be a bit too rough and tumble for me, ha!"
Wandering_Mary

Drans: "the antivoid is a place where everything and nothing exists all at once... it is chaotic"
Mary (played by Wandering_Mary)

At least there are multiple people who enjoy books here
so I'd have to pick pass however as to not make them uncomfortable

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Romance or Pass?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus