Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Romance or Pass?

X23 (played anonymously)

"Variety is the spice of life. Someone that can't appreciate that isn't the right one for me. Pass."
Clark Kent (played anonymously)

"I have to agree with you on that one," a bespectacled Clark said, beaming endearingly at the young woman. "It'd certainly be awful boring if we were all the same."

He'd almost forgotten the premise of the game and gave the girl a gentle examination before addressing her with a kindly, "Pass. It's nothing personal in the least -- but that being said, maybe coffee sometime? I get the feeling you would have some interesting stories to tell. Ah, call it a reporters intuition, if you will."
Elaine Van Freyr (played by 0089)

"Ohhhhhhhh! SUPERMAN!!! Im normally not that into guys, but laser beams out of your eyes, super strenght and flight? Holy cow! You're like the equivalent of a dragon in modern times! I will surely date ya! Now let's go fry some pigeons with your heat vision! PEW PEW PEW!"

I guess its a umm romance approach? *shrugs*
Kurai Zankoku (played anonymously)

*he shrugged with a bored look in his eyes* “pass I don’t like you first off and your way too happy all the time it looks maybe be sad sometime but for now I don’t want to see that happy face of yours again or else I’ll send you to the underworld…”
Yuan Ji Feng (played anonymously)

“Hard pass.”
Elaine Van Freyr (played by 0089)

*Yoink*

"I take you on my date with superman!"

Guess it's a romance too.
Alexandria Jarring (played by ShadowFlame2022)

"I'll have to pass, have a nice day though." She waved as she walked away.
Drans (played by LostWanderer)

"I mean you would be interesting to have around, plus I enjoy some chaos so that's good," *CHECK* "Even better a truly neutral person. But I'm afraid I'll have to pass, as I'm not looking for anyone anytime soon."
John Robert Marron (played by Juls)

"Pass. I like my dates with a little meat on her bones."
Riku Doyle (played by starwolf)

“I-I’m not sure… I don’t w-want to be rude or anything l-like that b-but it seems like you l-like girls more than g-guys I’m sorry to s-say this but pass….”
Paradise (played by satans_child)

She somewhat searched for the person she was supposed to be talking to until she felt his arm graze her fingertips " Oh! there you are! by your personality, I would say your pretty nice!" she smiled a bit " sorry for touching you like that, I cant really see... but, anyways, i would like to take you to my house so we could try to bake together! It can be pretty much anything!" her smile quickly faded " Unless you don't want anything to do with me... sorry for disturbing you.." she mumbled, looking to the floor.

R o m a n c e.(( break her heart and ill break your face. - Sattanic))
Postal Dude- Goin' Postal (played by MangoNekros)

"You have to be crazy to think i'll date a wimp. I want one of those strong women, something better then crack. You just make me want to smoke more" he said before lighting a pipe.

(Pass)
"You do seem nice, but there's a lot of red flags, such as the drug habit and the fact that you're visibly carrying weapons in broad daylight. So I'm gonna have to pass, but if you ever decide to clean yourself up, I might be interested."
Alice Smith (played by ShadowFlame2022)

"Hello Doc, nice to see you." She waved politely as she passed the doctor on her way back to work.

(pass)
Lilith (played by Rayne_Storm)

"Your gorgeous! I'd love to date a beautiful but tough and polite lady like you. Wanna go out with me?" She sweetly and brightly smiled at her.

Romance
Aiden Watson (played anonymously)

Gorgeous eyes.

I'd romance, but you'll pass
X23 (played anonymously)

"What a himbo... Pass."
A free, wilfull person. I admire that. But I'll pass, nothing personal.
Jack Ashford (played by Rieper)

"You seem pretty cool. I'd like to learn more about you. Perhaps over a candle lit dinner? Hmm~?"
Alessi (played by Okuyasu)

"Pfft. HARD pass."

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Romance or Pass?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus