Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Romance or Pass?

A quick glance from behind the mask was followed by a dismissive nodd of her head. "Pass", she said calmly. "See, I respect you, Hood; we're fellow vigilantes, so the least I can do is be honest with you. My heart's already been claimed." She didn't get into details about her husband having been missing for so long, and maybe dead for all she knew; personal stuff was nowhere near the point of the conversation at hand. "I won't mind a joint hunt for big fish criminals, if you should ever feel like team working - but nothing beyond that. Nothing personal, though."
Werewolves (played by PinkBrat)

"Oh, um.. pass. I'm sorry! I don't really like girls in that way. I like your hair though! It's so pretty!" - Dasha
Veliai Rilynath (played by VoliminalVerse)

Veliai blushed as he looked at her before turning away embarrassed.
Genevieve Vondran (played by Bathorys_Sin)

"Pass. I like my men more assured of themselves, makes it more fun for me." Manicured nails, shaded in velvety crimson drummed harmoniously against the tall woman's cheek. Her dark stare drank in the features of the one before her, her blood red lips pulled into a Cheshire-like smile.
Corbeau (played by Auberon)

Pass because the pretty lady is far too intimidating to approach and will be admired from afar as one observes an exquisite sculpture in a museum.
Faputa (played by GU7TMUNCH3RZ)

Faputa would investigate Corbeau before stating "faputa will pass, sosu"
"Pass. I am far too old"
Nancy (played anonymously)

Romance. I promise in equal measure where you rank in age I rank in foolishness. 😇
(( IGNORE, GOT NINJA'D ))
Dagan (played by Furious_Styles)

A king must balance equal measures of greed and ambition with duty and care. I must pass, however enticing you seem.
"Romance, for certain."
"For your sake, I'll avoid"
Genevieve Vondran (played by Bathorys_Sin)

"Mysterious aren't we? Why not go for it and I'll choose romance."
Adrian Donovan (played anonymously)

“Damn… did I fall asleep in front of the TV watching a late night black-and white-movie? Getting a noir vibe and would very well love to have a glass of wine with you if I still drank. Romance
Korby Pureheart (played anonymously)

"Poyo poyo. Poyo poyo poyo!" (Translation: "I'm gonna have to pass in this situation. But I hope we can be friends in the future!")
Cassandra (played anonymously)

"Pass, but...I think Rapunzel would be great friends with you."

"She likes small, green lil'creatures. I mean, really, just look at her Chameleon, Pascal."
Cassandra said, gently head patting Korby.
Faputa (played by GU7TMUNCH3RZ)

Faputa investigated Cassandra, as she caught Cassandra's smell (hazelnut with a hint of charcoal), she sat in front of Cassandra and said "Faputa will pass, but wants to be your friend, sosu"
Xeno (played by _Apollo_)

"Pass, darling, I prefer men. Warriors, at least."
healing factor. (played by Sohrryu)

"You... you are in the upper echelon of weird sh*t I've seen in my day!"

"So, how does tomorrow at noon sound to you?"
Traditional Vampires (played by PinkBrat)

She loudly cleared her throat before speaking. "No." It was a pass. - Lisha

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Romance or Pass?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus