Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Romance or Pass?

Drago (played by Dragothemonk)

"Pass sorry not my type" nods and looks around
Yaazecsus (played by Leighoflight)

"Don't get me wrong, I've dated dragons before but I shall have to pass on this occasion."
Eric Gwàiwù (played by Dib2435)

" Pass "
Koko Collymore (played by QuentinTheGremlin)

"I will..have to pass. I apologize, but you are just too old for me." She said, running a hand through her hair.
Korby Pureheart (played anonymously)

"Poyo.." (Translation "Pass..")
Quincy (played by Reithesniper)

"Odd..." She'd say, "I must pass however, not humanoid enough for me... Does that sound rude?-"
Mini Might (played by Dragothemonk)

Mini Might looks at the Human and shakes his head "pass and light on fire!" he snickers and runs off to go back to playing murder the dragon tail.
Caelan (played by hexblading)

Caelan reached out to pinch the little dragon's cheeks. "You are gut-wrenchingly adorable. However, as a partner, one might look for something more as we simply do not meet each other's needs. I would suggest a faerie dragon for yourself; I could suggest one or two from my workplace for you, should you wish to make acquaintances."

Pass.
Rixori (played by Dndmama)

Rix stares at Caelan for several long seconds, lost in thought. Then she realizes the bent of her own thoughts and those maroon cheeks darken significantly. Shaking her sunset shaded head, the teifling huffs and stamps her leather clad foot.

"Pass, obviously!" She insists before looking away, arms crossed and eyes down cast.

"It's not like...someone that attractive would want me anyways..." She mutters to herself sadly.

Totes romance.
"I never thought I'd ever say this ever again, but romance......."

He sounded genuinely surprised
Ramsay (played by Ilmarinen)

"SORRY BUTTERCUP! YOU AREN'T MY TYPE!" Ramsay booms with laughter and slaps his knee. "So I'm gonna have to pass, but I'll still feed you some good freaking food!"
Vlatka (played by Samiakki)

"Damn, you look like you make a mean pljeskavica. I'd romance you if it meant getting in on some of that." From her crossed arms, Vlatka raised a hand to wave. "But if I don't have to, all the better!"
jX5FL3J.png
Drago (played by Dragothemonk)

"Romance cause why not!" Drago laughs and smiles a large toothy grin
Yksa (played by Keke)

Drago wrote:
"Romance cause why not!" Drago laughs and smiles a large toothy grin

"Romance, of course. Who could resist a dragon?" Yksa smirked, arms folded just at her abdomen.
Hugo Kingston (played anonymously)

"Nah, pass for me. Though the horns are cool." Hugo said, leaning against the door frame.
The Viera's red eyes glanced the man over, lips thinned. He raised a hand to wobble side-to-side, as if making a 'so-so' motion.

"I not saying of 'no'," he replied, his enunciation crisp. "I like to thinking my mate have good, eh. Way of being? Person. This thing." He gestured vaguely around himself. "Good heart. If looking okay, I okay of this also. Is add-on. I think you is looking good, no worry!"
OK8eSEh.png

Briefly, his ears slumped a bit.

"I, eh. Not knowing I feeling to mate with male. I say 'yes' of only female in before. I not say 'yes' of male in before. But is not 'no'!"
47y2oMZ.png

Sounds like a romance!
Peanut the Postknight (played by Taro_Nuke1)

"Hmm, i supoose i'll pass. Although, that is a pretty interesting way to talk here mate. I'm still kinda working on that kind of speech though... Hehe.." Peanut said, in a simple and calm way, despite him smiling and putting a hand behind his head. ^-^"
Dyllan Parker (played anonymously)

"Pass. Not into the same gender. We could be friends, though." Dyllan said with a cross of his arms.

Pass.
Bho Namoaa (played by Samiakki)

"Mmmm. . ." A gloved claw tapped Bho's lips thoughtfully. ". . . no. I apologize if this is yourrr lot in life, but you're just not that attrrractive." He waved the hand. "Well, maybe to Mithra, anyway. The whole 'tiny earrrs' thing has always been off-putting for me about humes. They're just not supposed to be next to yourrr face! It's odd! And if you're too rrrough with them, they get all puffy and look like cauliflower. . . poor thing. Sorry, but not sorry. Pass."
tCqBpjw.png
"Pass is my only course of action. However, I sense something about you....."

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Romance or Pass?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus