Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Romance or Pass?

Damien (played by sarcasyms)

Damien stammered and cleared their throat. "Oh, wow, uhm... do you have Snapchat?" (romance if it isnt clear)
He stared at Damien with nuclear hatred before he was dragged away by his brother Veliai.
Monty (played by _Apollo_)

"Romance."
His motives were unclear.
Hugo Kingston (played anonymously)

Hugo leaned on a nearby wall, "So~ Come around here often?"
Ramona Dama (played by Reithesniper)

Ramona would smile offering a hand "Sadly, you are in know way my ideal partner, Ill have to take pass-"

("Thay was blunt wasn't it?" she mutters to herself)
Cirhe (played by hexblading)

"I'll have to say pass, unfortunately. The vibes are off."
Korby Pureheart (played anonymously)

"Poyo... Poyo poyo!" (Translation: Pass... But we can be friends in the future!)
Rocio Flores (played by arcanaa)

“Pass, I’m sorry,” Rocio frowned. “But you are so freaking adorable, I would love to be friends!”
Werewolves (played by PinkBrat)

"Um.. pass, I think but you are so pretty! I love your makeup!" - Dasha
Drago (played by Dragothemonk)

Drago smirks and laughs and smiles "Romance I think cause well why not?" he then shrugs his wings and looks around.
Vale (played by fiesch)

Sighing softly they would shake their head as their blue mist like hair flowed about them, "I will have to pass."
Big Blue (played by Samiakki)

As streams of briny water still shimmered down the rusalka's well-toned form, Blue stood in that puddle. They looked upon the humanoid before them. A few moments pass.

And then, she canted her head. A very subtle, seemingly innocent gesture, but one of interest. Contrary to popular belief, she was far more weathered by life than she seemed to be.

She supposed the almost-ghost-like humanoid could be considered attractive. The form they took was similar to that of the illusions rusalki put on to lure prey, even if it wasn't what they deemed as their fancied form. In fact, under normal circumstances, Blue would reject the being outright. Too close to ghosts! Too human-like! Too full of the stench of. . . apparently, not man-flesh. They had an otherworldly form to them. A form that came from the sea. . . the same place that Blue came from.

Suddenly, Blue felt terribly awkward. A hand rose to scratch at the back of her meaty neck, looking down in shame. Romance wasn't quite a concept she was familiar with, only knowing of it on a surface level. It was how other species formed pair bonds, but alas, rusalki had no need for those. Or did they? Did Blue need one? Would anyone ask for one of herself?

Oh, how terribly stressful.

Pressed for an answer, Blue finally sighed. It came out almost more like a cough.

"RRRR. . . ROMANCE. . . ?"

That seemed to be the most honest and least offensive answer to her.
Brock (played by Jaws)

Without looking at Big Blue, he looked around and immediately thought, 'This is extremely inappropriate to put a married man in this type of game.' Brock then looked at Blue, "Pass, I am unavailable and we don't seem like the type to get along with each other."

(OOC: The wheel I use to choose characters for posts seems to love Brock very much lol)
Amatariseu (played by GarnaalProductions)

Pass

"Huh, ye remind me of me ol' man, back in the day," Ama chuckled, looking down on the much smaller blue-haired human. "Nothin' personal, mate, but it prolly won't be the wisest idear. And wouldn' want to upset yet missus either, heh." She shrugged, giving the man a smirk that seemed equal parts sympathetic and pitying. Much like with Rovann, Ama would likely squash him like a bug, accidentally. Booksmart sweethearts like they both appeared to be, they simply weren't types to keep up with her type of pace. "Ye should come fer a looksee either way if our shows are ever in town, though, Goddess knows the likes of ye can use the excitement!" And with a rambunctious laugh and a brotherly stomp into the shoulder, she managed to ward off the awkwardness.

Pass sorry wolfy person!
Apollyon (played by Samiakki)

Various octopod arms writhed almost absentmindedly, but very much each with their own purpose. A more humanoid hand raised to the owner's chin as he observed the creature before him. His vision was rudimentary, but he could make out a general shape and basic shades of gray.

". . . um. . ."

It was. . . a dragon? No, because dragons aren't real, save for the one Ancient who created shapeshifters. And airships. Those were airships, no? Weren't they based off of mythical 'dragons' by one of the spirit tribes who used them? Was this creature actually a machine?

Historically, dragons were just beasts anyway. They weren't supposed to house any actual intelligence. But this one spoke, oddly enough. Perhaps there was more to other realms than they seemed. Albeit, Apollyon didn't like that very much. The bottom of the ocean was plain enough for him.

"Not. . . feasible," he finally admitted. "Apologies. I don't think a landwalker and one of our kind would mesh well. . ."

That was absolutely not why he gave a pass, but it was easier to say than explaining that he saw the dragon being closer to a thoughtless animal than a developed person. And if he was a person, what told Apollyon he wouldn't be vindictive?

pass cause mean :P
Ngao (played by Samiakki)

Ngao drew a sharp breath through. . . something, humming afterwards as they crossed their arms. Their bony heels clicked as they circled the dragon, taking in his appearance with what vision they were granted by their eyespots.

"A dragon? Oh. Oh, dear. No, I think. . . I'm sorry." They waved a hand, head hanging apologetically. "Let me start over. I look for a romantic partner I can raise a family with, one of a good pedigree that doesn't mind children. Perhaps even one who could help train our offspring to carry on our career's legacy. And, um."

They look drastically upwards towards Drago. Their head gave a little tilt.

"I don't think you are capable of laying eggs that will bear my fry. Well, that is, if there were some miraculous magic that somehow enabled our very different species to procreate in the first place. And considering the alternative, if we adopted, well. What kind of family is raised by a merfolk and a dragon? I'm sorry." A modest shrug followed. "Pass, but don't take it personally. I'm a family person of a very particular lineage. That's all."
Messlea ambers (played by Dib2435)

" Pass, your just not my type. " Messlea said with a soft smile on her face " We can be friends if you want? How well do you handle the paranormal? "
Seth McAllen (played by VoliminalVerse)

"Pass......I doubt you'd want me anywhere near you"

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Romance or Pass?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus