Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Romance or Pass?

Ultra-Woman (played anonymously)

Licks her lips, "Romance." She says, winking at him playfully and smiling.
"I'd romance you as well...."
"An honorable, compassionate person sounds like an ideal person to romance, and I admire your combat prowess. Of course, it might be a bit difficult, given the differences between us. And obviously, I'm not sure you're into men, but... yeah."
Kang Hyung-jin (played anonymously)

I'm neither blind nor stupid; take that as you will.
Noros (played by Jaws)

"I will have to pass", Noros said as he writes down something.
Tora (played by Reithesniper)

"Ill have to pass, I'd be to afraid to burn you-"

Pass

( " No offense, your pretty chill " )
Eric Gwàiwù (played by Dib2435)

" Pass! Though I do respect a fellow monster hunter, but I would never even get into a relationship someone who is in the same job flied "
Gina Gamm (played by Dawnia)

"Pass" Gina said as she took a breath. "Don't care to associate with cold hearts."
Josh Piper (played by Felicia_Marie2000)

Josh looks Gina up and down for a moment, thinking. "I say a possible romance but that's only if you are interested." he said with a warm and charming smile.
The doctor gave a light-hearted chuckle "I'm almost old enough to be your father. I'm also only into women, so I'll have to pass"
Adrian Donovan (played anonymously)

“Definitely pass… not into dudes.”
Ashley Shea (played by Felicia_Marie2000)

Ashley looks Adrian up and down, smirking a bit. “If you weren’t taken I’d say romance but since you are I’d have to pass. If you ever do end up single though hit me up.” she smirks more and sends him a wink.
He removed his glasses and laughed while shaking his head "so many young people!"

(Respectfully pass)
Kagami Tadashi-Tenshi (played by SoulHeart57)

“… Pass. No, just no. My little brother is a handful times, I don’t need another.”
Brock (played by Jaws)

"Still inappropriate for me to be here. And pass."

(My wheel still loves choosing Brock for some reason)
"The only one my age, and it's a man" he laughed "with all respect, pass"
Kioshi (played by Reithesniper)

"Im biologically around 23, so your a bit too old for me-" she'd shrug continuing to play her flute
Robin (played by Jaws)

"I am sure that you are very pretty", Robin said, "but pass, I am not into women."
Riley Higgins (played by QuentinTheGremlin)

"You seem like a lovely person" He said before giving a nervous smile. "Sadly, I'm going to have to pass. I am..not attracted to women either."
Ash (played by Ultimate.Gaymer)

"You're not into women; I'm not into men. It's a definite pass, but I think that we could be good friends."

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Romance or Pass?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus