Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Romance or Pass?

Zero (played by Reithesniper)

"Im into everything, You just dont like men and I'll respect your boundries-"

He'd say changing the batteries on his microphone
Riya Nuvre (played by VeraVe)

"I didn't even know demons exist. were it not for the medium of this forum, I may have actually had a hard attack. Pass"
Robin (played by Jaws)

"Pass, I am not into women", Robin said as she bowed as a apology.
Xali-no (played by Samiakki)

Xali-no fidgeted for a good moment, tail drifting from side-to-side behind her.

"I respect that you are not into women," she declared, first and foremost. "Had you been so, or realize otherwise someday, I would select the romance option. You are quite beautiful and seemingly very talented, the latter an especially admirable trait."

Gently, she shook her head. Her hands moved to relax at her sides.

"Alas, it is as the Trollish saying goes. Wet-ka owla, durago owla be. I cannot expect the impossible. I am sorry, ak-walet. I hope you do not find me off-putting." With her words, she shrank a little. "I would like just as much to be friends. I would expect nothing of the intimate sort from you at all. Until then, bit-ka bo-ra."

Her hands wave in a circle, giving a slight flourish to her movements. Apparently a 'farewell'!
Peanut the Postknight (played by Taro_Nuke1)

"I'd suppose i'll pass... Although, you are very interesting and i would kinda like to get to know you more... if we were friends indeed."
Honey (played by Reithesniper)

" Pass , I'd love to be friends tho!" She says sitting on her broom
Courtney Jones (played by scare)

friends
Ngao (played by Samiakki)

"Yeah, pass. I don't tango with civilians. Especially where it concerns humans. It isn't that I think I'm better or anything, mind. I just don't think our careers would align. Or fates. Or families. Actually, can you even breathe underwater. . . ?"
mad love. (played by Sohrryu)

"Oh, a fish person! Ah've known plen'y o' those in my day! I think we'd get along great!" Harley fingerguns the merperson.

Friends! She's not too sure on the romance part-
Stanton Cree (played by Mando)

"I'd have to pass on romance. But, y'know, if there's a chance, how about friends?"
Hugo Kingston (played anonymously)

Hugo wiggled his eyebrows, "Hey, I mean... I steal treasure, but I'll try and steal your heart too." He winked.
Was this scrawny idiot really flirting with this strong-looking man that could probably break his neck if he wanted to? Yep...
Stanton Cree (played by Mando)

"Well, now, I'd surely like to see you try. Who knows just what'll happen if you can impress me." He tips his hat and gives him a playful wink. "So how about we say friend with the possibility of a fling?"
"... oh hell, this question again." The vigilante sighed, looking ill at ease; not so much for the question itself, but rather because it seemed that lately whenever she rejected someone - no matter how politely - they'd take it badly as if she was a terrible monster who had just broken their hearts. She had lost count how many times it happened! Honestly, she was just trying to be earnest, to spare everyone's time and disappointments further down the road, and people acted as if she had kicked a puppy! The nerves!

Hopefully this wouldn 't be the case? Stanton had been from her old corner of the woods, an outlaw as she was at the height of her pirate days. People in the biz tended to have a tough enough skin to take a rejection in stride, right?

"Look... the whole outlaw thing I can respect, even from different sides 'n all - so it ain't why it has to be a hard pass from me. You see, first thing, I'm not interested in looking for romance, and second - even if I was, I already have a demon buddy of mine whom I must constantly try to keep from attacking and eating people. Dating someone with the same, uh, compulsive carnivore eating habits would be way way way too much a handful for me to deal with. So, no offense meant, but no."

Well, that was it. She braced herself for the reaction; if she got even a freaking zombie outlaw all sniffly and sad just because she had turned down a romance offer... stars, she was gonna need a surface on which to headdesk and not just once but several times over!
Ella Gold (played by Dib2435)

" Pass I'm not fond of dating the same gender though I do respect the LGBTQ+ community. I hope you understand dear. "
"While you look just the belle I think I will have to pass my dear."
Kelly Steele (played anonymously)

"Romance."
Red Hood (played anonymously)

"Roman....oh who am I kidding? Pass"
Alucard Licht (played by SoulHeart57)

“Pass… But we could be friends.”
Xali-no (played by Samiakki)

"Er. . . apologies, but I am not exactly sure how I am to romance a. . . machine. But you are a machine that feels, yi-be?"

The troll fidgeted before shaking her head.

"Oh, I am sorry. I cannot do it! I like machines, do not get me wrong. Plenty have saved both Dreamer and human lives. But I cannot see myself with one. Which is. . . probably wrong of me to say. My mother is a rusalka and my father is a troll, and many think they could not get along. . . but we are pseudo-spirits, not constructs. Constructs cannot have families. . . can they?"

Pass?
Kioshi (played by Reithesniper)

Kioshi simply meditates, opening one of her eyes, "Adorable, however I rather pass" she'd say before going back to her clear mind

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Romance or Pass?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus