Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Romance or Pass?

Samson (played by -Knight-)

"Romance, but it would be a long road to get there." He nods.
Graben R.A. Grabräuber (played anonymously)

"P-Pass... Too big and his hands look the size of my head and I fear my head would be squished." Graben stuttered with a nervous, concerned voice.

He was just a nervous man.
Mrs. Mayberry (played by Jaws)

"Aren't you just adorable?", the goat-like demon appeared in front of Graben. "Unfortunately I will have to pass", Mrs. Mayberry said, "You got enough on your plate already." Mrs. Mayberry left him a slice of cherry pie on a plate with a fork included too.

Path Chosen: Pass
"You're married........ figure it out"
Eko (played by Reithesniper)

Eko just smiles at mathius eating a ton of chocolate "I can hold back my appetite for you" she'd say

Romance
Culcita (played by Samiakki)

"Yer cute, Ah'll be the first tae say so. . . how do ye feel aboot deep water? Or outer space? Yer not scared, are ye?" She waggled her eyebrows as she made a motion to nudge the other woman. "Betcha never seen a merfolk settlement afore, have ye?"

Seemed like a flirt towards romance.
Kagami Tadashi-Tenshi (played by SoulHeart57)

"i'll have to pass, sorry."
Clover Dyrling (played by SunbroTheAbysswalker)

"Er- pass... I don't really mess with gods or goddesses after what happened..." He clutched the scar on the bridge of his nose without elaborating further.
Kioshi (played by Reithesniper)

"Well I was in cryostasis, would you mind going on a date with me, I hope my time of sleep doesnt bother you!" She'd bow

Romance
Veliai Rilynath (played by VoliminalVerse)

Veliai looked down briefly and then back up with an apologetic look on his face.

pass
Solaire of Astora (played by SunbroTheAbysswalker)

"Pass, no thank you. No offense of course." Solaire shook his head.
Rhialla (played by -Knight-)

Rhialla grabbed his helmet, pulled him close and kissed him right on it, leaving a lovely shade of red lipstick there and then she couldn't help but giggle at the sight, "Pass, but I'd definitely friend you if that were an option." She winked at him before she flew away.
Aluel Deng (played by Samiakki)

Aluel fidgeted with her fingers, shifting her gaze away. Oh, Lord. She wasn't- well, she was still in pigtails, but nobody's too old for pigtails, right? Yet this game was juvenile to her, something teenagers played at slumber parties. She didn't want to ruin her reputation.
jtZ4yEw.png

". . . romance. . . if I could? I-I don't know, I've never been with another woman and I don't think my mother would exactly approve. . ."

At least she was being honest?
Salem Jones (played by Felicia_Marie2000)

“Sorry but I would have to say pass…. Maybe we could be friends though?” Salem asked, tilting her head.
Zero (played by Reithesniper)

" Ill have to say pass, nice blue hair tho" he'd say

Pass
Sentinel (played by -Knight-)

"Pass."
"Smash...I mean ...Romance"
Superion (played anonymously)

"Mmm. Romance. Oh yes." He smiles at her.
Salem Jones (played by Felicia_Marie2000)

“Um…. If I wasn’t asexual I’d probably say romance but since I am I have to say pass.” Salem said. “You’re really handsome though!”
Jacob Walker (played by FrostWolf)

"Pass, although you do seem like a nice person maybe we could be friends? Or not..." Jacob sighs before shrugging and walking away.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Romance or Pass?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus