Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Romance or Pass?

Dyllan Parker (played anonymously)

"Pass. I'm not into the same gender." Dyllan said, as he slid his web-shooters on. "But, we could definitely be friends."
Spongebob Squarepants (played anonymously)

"Pass! But I wanna be friends with you, can we be friends? Pleeeeeeease?" He batted his eyelashes.
Gwen foster (played by scare)

Gwen friend
Diastema Novocaine (played anonymously)

"Oh, I'm...sure you're lovely, really, but I'll have to say Pass this time. Work might get in the way of a relationship, I think..." Diastema shuffled his weight between his two feet as he spoke, hands in pocket.
“As you said, work may get in the way, and my schedule is no easier. I’m afraid I’ll have to pass this time, but I do hope you have the loveliest of days!”
Rowdy climbs off his motorcycle as he removes his dark sunglasses to take in the striking beauty that is Sparrow. After a hard swallow to chase away any nerves he approached her to offer a romance.
Jessica Whittaker (played by Roueg)

Jessica tilted her head to the side, then offered Rowdy a gentle smile before she fixed her scrubs nervously. “Romance. Only if it was mutual though,” she stated softly.
Glances over his shoulder with a caddy grin. "Romance would be completely mutual. Nurses are admirable."
Xali-no (played by Samiakki)

"Y-You think so?"

The troll nurse bashfully put her hands to her mask, where her mouth would be. If she had one. Or did she have one? Whatever it was, it was probably very unsightly, given her species' reputation for hideousness.

"Thank you very much! Oh, but. . . I am afraid I would not romance you. N-Not for personal reasons! I am just not. . . 'into' males, as the humans say. I strongly prefer other females. Forgive me, bit-ka!"
Ava Jackson (played by Felicia_Marie2000)

Ava frowned a bit, “I’m sorry but I would have to pass…. You are adorable and all but just not someone I would be interested in.”
Jev Cipriano (played by Roueg)

Jev looked at the woman for a moment, then offered her a slight smile. “Romance. You’re attractive and I think it would be fun getting to know more about you,” he told her with a nod. “So yeah. Romance.”
She offered a pretty smile as she scanned Jev up and down. Tattoos and tall was usually the key. “Romance, if it would be a mutual feeling. Otherwise, I never say no to friends.”
Seith (played by Darkfeatures)

"We could meet up as friends. I'm willing to buy lunch. Let's chat and see what happens."
Ava Jackson (played by Felicia_Marie2000)

Ava looks Seith up and down, thinking for a moment. “I don’t go for younger men so I’ll have to say pass. Sorry….”
James Greyson (played by Keegan)

James glanced at Ava with a blank look in his eyes before sipping his coffee, "I'd have to pass, apologies miss."
Allison Reed (played by Minsi)

Allison walks up to James and smiles. "Mind if I join you for a cup of coffee, get to know one another and see what happens?"

Romance if hit it off.
"Apologies, but I will have to pass. You are far too young, and I have a son. It wouldn't be fair to you to be a mother figure at your age to my six-year-old" he said as he adjusted his glasses
Diastema Novocaine (played anonymously)

"As handsome as you are, I might have to pass. We both seem to have jobs, though similar, different lines of medical work." Diastema cleared his throat and avoided eye-contact, his face tinted red a bit...
“Dentists are neat, and smart. I like the tools they use, but Uh, I have this....touch aversion, you see. So, I’m going to have to respectfully pass.” Cerise smiled her beautiful smile before she walked away, very careful to keep her hands to herself.
Sentinel (played by -Knight-)

"Love the hair and we'd have some things to talk about loss. I also hate being touched. Unfortunately, a romance would be doomed to fail. Pass." He nodded to her respectfully before he walked away.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Romance or Pass?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus